23】︎ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜʟʟʏ

︎ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Things change

"Things change. And friends leave. Life
doesn't stop for anybody."

~ Stephen Chbosky

Plot; You are a new pupil in the Cobra
Kai dojo and to impress John Kreese
you fight with his best
student,Johnny lawrence. But
Johnny will mdevelop some
wspecial feelings towards you...

Since (Y/N) was a kid, she always wanted to enter the fascinating world of Martial Arts but never had the economic possibility to afford the lessons. But now that she was in California and her parents had a new well paid job, they encouraged her to join a Karate school and she couldn't believe that when they first told her about it with smiling faces.

They always knew that (Y/N) wanted to learn Karate as a child and, with the new money they were making, her parents supported (Y/N)'s passion, which made her happy. Every time she came back from school, she always stopped by that dojo called 'Cobra Kai'.

(Y/N) couldn't stop looking at the perfect moves of those boys, at their amazing grit. But there was a thing that worried her; she never saw a girl inside the dojo. Not having girls was kinda old minded and sexist in her opinion.

'It's the 80s, for gods sake!' She thought.

But trying wouldn't be too bad, right?

So one day after school, she finally decided to enter inside that place and the first thing her ears heard were some screamed words by the boys. They all looked like soldiers and the Sensei looked like the captain.

"Strike first, strike hard, no mercy!" They shouted in unison and (Y/N) furrowed her brows.

What kind of motto was that?

She didn't know what she was supposed to do, so she just cleared her throat to catch their attention, hoping to not get humiliated by them or the Sensei. The Sensei looked very rough and rude and the girl noticed that he had a cobra tattooed on his arm, he was the only one with a black gi while everyone else had a white one.

She always wanted to wear one.

The tall man walked towards her, trying to intimidate her with his glare but (Y/N) kept her head high and stared him in the eyes with a straight face.

"How can I help you?" He spoke with a slight grin on his face.

"I'd like to join your dojo." She nods.

After her answer, everyone bursted in a loud laugh and (Y/N) started to feel uncomfortable, especially with the man's glare on her.

"We do not accept girls." He admit.