24】︎ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜʟʟʏ| ᴘᴀʀᴛ ²

︎ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me that's the saddest part

"People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me that's the saddest part."

~ Anonymous

︎︎︎

She heard of him at school, he was considered the 'bad guy' along with his mates but (Y/N) wasn't intimidated by them. (Y/N) smirked and held out her hand for Johnny to shake.

"Pleasure to finally meet you, Johnny Lawrence." She teased.

She held out her hand for him to shake.. that is usually the professional thing to do when you meet someone new.He looked at her hand and then stared into her eyes with a killing glare.

"The pleasure is all yours." He scoffed.

Johnny refused to shake her hand and walked away, but that didn't wash (Y/N)'s smirk off her face because she had him exactly where she wanted.

She liked some rivalry.

Or so she thought.

For the next few weeks, Johnny made her life a living hell. He would tease her at school or he would start fights while she walked home, fights that (Y/N) either refused or won. Johnny had enough of that. He couldn't believe that a girl, such an innocent looking girl, could always beat his ass better than him.

On the other hand, Johnny also knew that he could hurt her badly if he wanted to, but the truth was that he didn't want to make her suffer. He didn't want to ruin her pretty face with a kick, so in a certain sense he let her always win.

Johnny knew about her even before she came into the dojo that day, he saw her multiple times around Ali or during P.E.

And he wanted her.

His friends thought that he still had his mind set on Ali, but he moved on as soon as he saw (Y/N) at school and when he saw her enter the dojo, his heart was beating so fast that he was afraid she would actually notice it. When she got on top of his lap to block him, Johnny smelled her hair and felt all of her warmth on his body.

And he got a boner too in that exact moment.

There was something about that look on her innocent face, about her fake naivety that he just loved and needed in every sense of the word. He teased her only to be around her, only to hear her voice again even if it was just to tell him to fuck off. But he wasn't the only one who was crushing hard on her.

Bobby, his mate, always talked about her to Johnny.

"I want to ask her on a date." He once told Johnny.

The rage he felt inside was about to explode, but he couldn't let them know his feelings.

Not yet.