Chapter 1

General POV

The escape was perfect. No one suspected a thing. There was no trail or any sighting of the pair. There was no sign of the father and son.

After Martian saves his son, he knew he couldn't leave him alone again. His son needed him.

Just like the old days. His prodigy. His perfect son.

Martian got them as far away as possible from any threats or anyone who might want to separate them again. He wouldn't allow it.

After Vivian, he knew the world wasn't safe for his son anymore. After what he done in the past, he knew he would have to make it up to his pride and joy.

His only son.

Dr. Capshaw was working on an experimental drug that Martian saw her use on some of the prisoners that came to her for care. It would reverse the aging process depending on the dosage. The more someone took, the longer they stayed that age.

Keeping that in mind, she was going to use it on his son and take him away from him forever. Hopefully erasing his memory of everything and raise him as her own.

That just didn't sit right with the father and stole to vials himself. If anyone was going to raise his son, it was going to be him. He was going to get those years he spent in prison back and raise his son properly.

Except this time, no more murders. He couldn't taint the image of a perfect father again.

He would have to take his murdering and shift that focus somewhere else. Maybe some hunting or something along those lines to satisfy those needs.

Nevertheless, he was going to be the father Malcolm needed. The one that Malcolm always wishes he had instead of the serial killer he has.