Party

(Every chapter is a new different chapter from the first one.)
Obama and his homies 4 life were hangout out at the back of the parking lot with his new recruit in the group they were all playing some uhh idk Minecraft idk man anyways yeah they were playing Minecraft in there really cool Dora ultra pro max 69+++ phones like rich kids bro they flex too much uh while they were playing Minecraft one of the people there playing Minecraft with them said that they had an invitation to a party they forgot to mention but uh let's call that person Assche Uh Assche then showed the others while pausing there cool epic survival mode server and saw the invitation was just for him and one friend he can invite only but the problem was that the group was 5 people but the homies 4 life came up with a plan and decided to sneak in once they go to the party they were not invited into. After some time they waited the group got ready and went into the party like cool kids uh after they arrived to there location they decided to come up with a smart brain plan before they decided to get in and get caught Obama came up with an idea saying that Assche should go with (insert other friends name) as a distraction while the other try and sneak pass them but yeah they all agreed to Obama's plan and went with the plan Assche knocked the door like a Chad and the person who handed out the invitation Open the door. While Assche was distracting the person with (insert random name here) the boys followed Obama to the back of the house were the party was. Surprisingly they didn't get caught and fit in with the people in there and  after some time they saw Assche and the other person there in the backyard with them they fitted near the crowd of people that didn't have a mask omg omg covid uh Obama and the boys grabbed some food and some  sweets while they still could before getting caught they partied with the people,had fun, and grabbed a ton of food until the boys got caught They went to the side and the person with the invitation said "Hello Obama and (the other people in the group) I am sure you guys didn't receive and invite but your still here I was supposed to give y'all an invitation but i forgot just by the dumbass i am well since your here already with no invite that i forgot to give y'all are kicked out from here for sneaking in" After the boys heard they all ran before they called the police And yet until this day the boys are still not found.