No Whore Part 2

The door slammed shut behind you as you walked along, the chatter of the pub fading away. "Shit," you thought, when you realised you had left everything in the pub. No coat, bag, keys. Feeling tears prick your eyes, you were determined not to go back. How stupid am I? You pondered to yourself. What was I even thinking going there? That he would be pleased to see me? Whisk me away for a night of passion?

"Y/n, Y/n," you faintly heard. You spun around to find Emma running towards you, carrying your bag. "What are you doing ?" she asked. You couldn't bring yourself to say it. "Sorry, I didn't feel well," you lied. She frowned at you. "Has something happened ?" she asked. You shook your head, not wanting to meet her eyes. "We are going dancing now, come on, Y/n" she pleaded.

"It's ok, I will make sure Y/n gets home safe," a deep voice said behind you. You spun to see him standing there. His hat low, and cigarette dangling from his lips. She looked between you both, sensing tension. "Ok, see you tomorrow yeah?" she asked. "Have a good night," you told her.

As she walked off, you pointed towards Tommy, "I don't need you, to walk me home!" you stated, "I am a lot safer away from you,". You turned and started to walk off again. Tommy chucked his cigarette on the ground and ran his hand down his face. "Y/n, Listen, ok," he tried to reach for your hand but you pulled away. "I don't want to hear your bullshit excuse !" you screamed at him. "Go back to the tart in the pub," He laughed at that and shook his head.

"Is this fucking funny to you?" you shouted at him. You could feel the anger rising inside. "You might treat everyone else like shit, fucking your way through Small Heath," You took a deep breath, trying to calm down. "But, I will not be part of your games," You turned and started to march off again.

"I know what you saw looked bad," he started marching after you. "Nothing even fucking happened, ey," He started to jog to get in front of you, putting his hands on your shoulders to get you to look at him. "Y/n, just, wait, listen will you?" he had you stood now rooted to the spot. Don't cry, don't cry you were telling yourself.

"She had a few drinks, was all over me, right?, I told her we are together," you scoffed at this. "She knows your my girl, ey," He rubbed his hands up and down your arms. "Well, she knows more than me!" you replied.

"What are we even doing here?" you gestured with your hand between the two of you. He frowned, "Arguing in the street it looks like to me," he said cockily. You pushed him away with both hands. "You know what? I don't have the energy for this shit," you told him, voice low and full of emotion. "Your telling people we are together, I don't see you for weeks, then you turn up for a fuck," The tears were rolling down your cheeks now. "Is that all I am to you? one of your whores?,"