📝 Fine Task #3: Vote To Vote - BATCH #1 📝

NOTE: Please do your task completely. Please do you task before the deadline. You have 7 days to do your task. I will check if your task/s are done.

I will give one warning once the deadline is over and their task is still not done. But I'm still giving if there's a valuable reason, just send me a private message when you're not promptly committed a task and say what causes. Don't be unfair.

NOTICE: Once you're done with the task, comment "Done with (mention your partner) across your pair number.

NOTICE (2): For the fine members, if your partner commented "Done" and mentioned you but they're still not actually done or they didn't really do the task, please report to me immediately. Send me a private message in messenger or in wattpad.

NOTICE (3): If your partner is already paired with you on others book clubs, comment "Done with (@mention your partner), in other book club". And fill up the other opened form.

NOTICE (4): If there's a problem with accounts or with the stories of your partner/s, please inform me immediately. I will pair you with others.

NOTICE (5): If you're confused about why there is an extention date, the extention date means that, it's the date for those who have failed to do the task and for those who doesn't reached the deadline.

NOTICE (6): If the fine members doesn't do the task and they didn't inform me what the problem is, I will include him/her to the irresponsible writer list for warnings, or elimination.

NOTICE (7): If there's a question or concerns, just comment your pair #, and the concern/s inline, ——

NOTICE (8): I WILL REPLY "🤍" IF I SAW YOUR COMMENT (DONE WITH @MENTION YOUR PARTNER) ACROSS YOUR PAIR NUMBER. OF NOT, I WILL REPLY "🤎" AND I WILL REPLY MY CONCERN.

DEADLINE: June 06, 2021 (11:59 pm)
EXTENTION: June 07, 2021 (6 pm)

____________________________________________________________________

Fine pair #1

(Vote 22 parts)

Author: PritzelykaGalvadores
Title: Return to hell University
Parts: 22 parts
Status: On-going

Author: AkoSiIttal
Title: Don't smile
Parts: 22 parts
Status: Completed

____________________________________________________________________

Fine pair #2

(Vote 22 parts)

Author: Ilove_sunset07
Title: Maxwell Academy
Parts: 22 parts
Status: Completed

Author: epiphanyjoy
Title: Fools in Geniuses
Parts: 23 parts
Status: On-going

____________________________________________________________________

Fine pair #3

(Vote 48 parts)

Author: kimychiii14
Title: Dear diary
Parts: 52 parts
Status: Completed

Author: seleskies
Title: Stalking the bad boy
Parts: 48 parts
Status: Completed

____________________________________________________________________