⚠️Rules for tasks⚠️

for Read + Vote and comment + Feedback

NOTE: Please do your task completely. Please do your task before the deadline. You have 10-11 days to do your task. I will check if your task/s are done.

I will give one warning once the deadline is over and their task is still not done. But I'm still giving a chance if there's a valuable reason, just send me a private message when you're not promptly committed a task and say what causes. You can communicate with me in my social medias.

NOTICE: Once you're done with the task, comment "Done with (mention your partner) across your pair number.

NOTICE (2): For the fine members, if your partner commented "Done" and mentioned you but they're still not actually done or they didn't really do the task, please report to me immediately. Send me a private message in messenger or in wattpad.

NOTICE (3): If your partner is already paired with you on others book clubs, comment "Done with (@mention your partner), in other book club". And fill up the other opened form.

NOTICE (4): If there's a problem with accounts or with the stories of your partner/s, please inform me immediately. I will pair you with others.

NOTICE (5): If you're confused about why there is an extention date, the extention date means that, it's the date for those who have failed to do the task and for those who doesn't reached the deadline. They can still do it until the extension date.

NOTICE (6): If the fine members doesn't do the task and they didn't inform me what the problem is, I will include him/her to the irresponsible writer list for warnings or elimination.

NOTICE (7): If there's a question or concerns, just comment your pair #, and the concern/s inline -

NOTICE (8): The inline comments should be minimum of 5-10 inline comments.

If it's one-shot or short story, the inline comments should be minimum of 3-5 inline comments.

⚠️ NO COMMEMTS SUCH AS, "Why naman?", "Bakit ganun?", "Huwag naman ganun", "Sobra ha", "But why?", "LOL", "Why?", "Awit haha", "HAHAHA or haha", "Oo nga", "Hindi" and etc., and strictly NO BAD WORDS in your comments. Please respect each other.

⚠️ If I saw your comment/comments that is UNAPPROPRIATE, I will give you a warning.

⚠️ You can comment 4 words plus, not 4 words less.

Fine members, please send me a report message here in wattpad/messenger/Instagram if your partner is not doing their task nicely and neatly. Send me a message if your partner is not doing great even if they finished their task.

🗣️ WE WILL GIVE THEM A WARNING and also THEY WILL REPEAT THEIR TASK UNTIL THEY HAVE FIXED THEIR TASK PROPERLY.

____________________________________________________________________

📢 IMPORTANT NOTICE! 📢

The feedback should be in this form:

Done with (@mention your partner)

Feedback:
*Title (10%) - (and why, suggestions to improve, tips to help, reaction or thoughts)
*Book cover (10%) - (and why, suggestions to improve, tips to help, reaction or thoughts)
*Blurb/Story description (10%) - (and why, suggestions to improve, reaction or thoughts)
*Plot (30%) - (and why, suggestions to improve, tips to help, reaction or thoughts)
*Grammar/writing style (10%) - (and why, suggestions to improve, tips to help, reaction or thoughts)
*Overall (30%) - (and why, tips to help, reaction or thoughts)
*Total (100%)

📢 I will not accept the feedback if the feedback you've given to your partner is not in this form. You will repeat the feedback if you not follow the form of the feedback.

📢 If you have 2-3 partners, please separate the feedbacks.

📢 You will also repeat your feedback if it's nonsense. I will check every feedback and I will reply "🤎" if your feedback is nonsense or not complete and I will reply "🤍" if your feedback will help your partner to improve their stories. I will also reply that emoji if your feedback make sense.

____________________________________________________________________

Questions or concerns?

↪️

*Huwag magkalat, dito nalang itanong or i-comment ang concerns inline. Nalilito rin kasi ako kapag kung saan-saan ang mga tanong ninyo.

*If you can't understand this, please read NOTICE #7.

*Make sure your concern is in this form: Pair #, (concern).

____________________________________________________________________

PUBLISHED: _
DEADLINE: _
EXTENTION DATE: _

FINAL DEADLINE: _

📌 IMPORTANT NOTICE! 📌

*I WON'T CONSIDER "DONE" THAT FINE MEMBERS WHO COMMENTED DONE BUT IT'S NOT ACROSS THEIR PAIR NUMBER.*

*DON'T COMMENT A QUESTIONS/CONCERNS ABOUT YOUR PAIR NUMBER ACROSS YOUR PAIR NUMBER. COMMENT YOUR QUESTIONS/CONCERNS INLINE ON THE NOTICE (7).*

*KINDLY READ THE NOTICES AND NOTES FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE MECHANICS IN THIS KIND OF TASK.*