I love you, Bug

I love you, Bug

"Sir, spiderbot 45 just disconnected." Jarvis speaks through the speakers from Tony's phone. 

"What do you mean disconnected?!" Tony slams his hand over the wheel. He can't drive any faster in a snow storm or that'll be an accident waiting to happen. 

"Jarvis just display the last location before we lost signal." Natasha says and the red dot appears again.

"Send that to Steve now."

"Nat--"

"Calm down and follow that location Tony. Jarvis call Steve." The phone rings twice before Steve picks up.

"Steve, report."

"Nat, we found the Cabin. You have to go here first. The location you sent me is close here as well. We'll go from there." Steve says from the speakers.

"We're 15 minutes out."

"Rogers did you find him?" Tony asks even though he already knows the answer to that. Steve will report that first if he did find Peter.

"Sorry Tony.. not yet. What we found is his phone on the side of the road and an unconscious kidnapper burried in snow. He looks like he'd been electrocuted. He's still alive though."

"Taser webs. It's one of Peter's web inventions." Tony says. 

"What else?" There's a paused from Steve's line before he speaks again. 

"That's probably the only thing I can tell you through phone Tony. Especially if you're driving." Natasha squeezes on Tony's shoulder.

"Brief us when we get there." Natasha quickly says.

"I will. Take care and Tony, please drive safely." Steve says hanging up. 

"Tony stop the car. I'll drive."

"I can manage, Nat."

"You're shaking, stop the car." Natasha says firmly and Tony only notice now how his hands shakes and not because of the cold. Tony slowly stops the car and switched seats with Natasha. She drives off, stealing side glances at her friend.

"I got it. Just.. just don't think about anything." Tony couldn't even speak out. He thread his shaking fingers together and leans back on the passenger seat. 

"A message from Clint.  His message said: I have something here. I think it's Peter's.' I sent him the location of the tracker and he's following your trail." 

"W-What is it? What did he found?" Tony asks and Natasha rubs on his knee.

"Tony.. we'll get through that later okay? Just continue breathing for me." Natasha says as softly as she can and for the whole 10 minute ride she instructed Tony to do breathing exercises. He's still shaking but the impending panic attack settled down.. for now at least.

They got there and Tony got out of the car when it's still slowing down. 

"Shit Tony!" Natasha just exhales a shuddering breath out. She was expecting to see Tony face plant on the gravel but he's okay. Thank God. He's already running towards Steve who's waiting with 2 men and a medical team. 

"Where--?" Tony wanted to go inside the cabin but Steve stops him. Natasha sighs nodding at Steve. 

"Rogers, let me pass!"

"Tony listen to me first. Peter.. he's not there but.. whatever you'll see there is not--" Tony didn't let him finish and just shove him away. Running inside the small Cabin.

"Pete--!" Tony slaps a hand over his mouth and his hand shakes. No his whole body shakes. Staring ar the trail of blood coming from the pudle of semi-frozen blood on one corner going towards the door where he's stepping on.