Wow I updated who would of thought?!

Chapter I can't even keep track anymore

✨(Still Chris POV)✨

~~~~~~~~

"Umm... Sorry Sapnap but Chris is my boyfriend sooo... I guess I'll sleep in his room... sorry... thanks for the offer though..." Karl said as I let out a sigh of relief. Peeew😅,thank the gods. Sapnap scoffed and looked a little a fended but followed Karl wishes and brought him to my room and left for bed. Soon after I crawled into bed and went to sleep with Karl fast asleep in my arms.

✨Time skip to later the next day✨

~~~~~~~~

It is about 1:00 now and it is time to do our big Sapnap,Chris and Karl stream. I a feeling that is going to be very akward especially since everyone ships       🤢'karlnap'🤢 and has no clue whatsoever that me and Karl are dating... SO THATS FUN 🤩! But anyway back to the stream. Once the stream was set up we all sat down on Karl's couch. Karl then started the stream "hey welcome back to another stream!! Today We are playing Mario party with Chris,Sapnap and Island the camera man!(I forgot his name and I'm writing this while I'm in school so we're just gonna pretend his name is Island)! This is gonna a fun stream so subscribe with prime it's completely free!!" Karl said in his adorable squeaky stream voice (what the hell kind of sentence was that?! Anyway..)! Once the started words popped up on the screen the said "for the first mini game you have to pick a partner! They will not be your partner ever time and can switch partners later on! Good luck!" (I am aware that this is not how you play Mario party but we're just going to pretend it is!)! Before I had the chance to even breathe Sapnap excitedly yelled "Karl wanna be partners?!" Karl glanced over me, I gave him a reassuring smile. 'Sure I don't like Sapnap but that doesn't mean that I should ruin Karl's time with him right?' I thought to myself. Karl took a breath in and smiled "Sure I would love to be you partner Sapnap!" He stated excitedly.

Next chapter is gonna be juicy 🧃