10k- Evil Barber

Sort of based on 4x10, with the killer Barber. A/N: Also, I'm lowkey annoyed because I couldn't find any photos of 10k in his boxers in this episode 🙄.

"This is a robbery. Meaning everyone gets robbed." the man with the British accent said as he pointed his gun to you.

You cocked an eyebrow at him as you crossed your arms over your chest.

"I'm not taking my clothes off." you stated seriously.

Everyone else had taken their clothes off leaving them in underwear. Even Sarge had to take hers off, but thankfully got to keep her tank top on.

Your boyfriend, 10k, stood beside you in just his dark red boxers and you would be lying if you said you hadn't taken a few quick peeks at him. It wasn't your first time seeing him in boxers, the two of you had done the deed a few times- but something about him being so close to you like that and you couldn't touch him, was driving you nuts inside.

"I wanna see what you got under there, little lady." the man with the poncho said with a sick smirk on his face.

You took a step forward towards them and smirked. "The only thing you're gonna see is a whole lotta ass whooping."

And with that, you quickly disarmed him, going behind him, locking your arm around his neck and pointing his gun to his head. The man with the British accent looked stunned and didn't know what to do.

"Now boys," you started with a smirk as you looked at the British guy, "I think I know just the thing for these two."

Doc and Murphy were quickly at your side taking the men and shoving them down the hole into the basement for the zombies down there.

But you weren't stupid. You now turned your gun to Sal and Tiny.

"Now, it's your choice. Either give us our stuff back and let us walk, or I'll blast you into oblivion." you said as you cocked the gun.

Tiny started signing and Sal huffed. "We can't kill her you idiot! She's the one with the gun!" Sal exclaimed to Tiny.

"Into oblivion it is." you said as you aimed your gun.

"Wait! Wait, little lady. I'm sure we can come to an agreement." Sal said.

"You tried to kill us." you stated pointedly.

"But we didn't force you to take your clothes off." Sal pointed out and you rolled your eyes.

"You two are worse than Sketchy and Skeezy." you said. "Into the hole!" you shouted and the guys and Sarge, threw them down into the zombie pit under the Barber Shop.

Now that all of the threats were gone, everyone could finally get dressed and leave.

As everyone got themselves dressed and got their weapons back, 10k approached you from behind.

"That was so badass, love." he whispered in your ear as he wrapped his arms around your waist. You were about to reply when you felt him press his bulge to your back. You had to suppress a moan as you turned in his arms to look up at him.

"Really? I did this to you?" you whispered with a smirk as you pressed the front of your body against 10k's, his bulge now against your stomach and his eyes on your cleavage.

"Yes. You always do." 10k whispered back and leaned down for a kiss.

When the two of you pulled away, you smiled. "I'm glad to hear it, baby." you said to him and pecked his lips, turning towards the rest of the group.

"Let's get going guys. We have to find Warren." you said and Sarge nodded. "Yes ma'am." she said as she put on her bucket hat.

As you went to walk forward, 10k grabbed your wrist and pulled you back to him.

"I love you, Y/N." he whispered into your ear.

"I love you more, Tommy." you whispered back with a smiled and leaned up, connecting your lips with his once more.