PROLOGUE

I was so sure that I was just reading the manga on my phone...

"OHMYGOD I'M SO SORRY! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!"

The manga and anime of Haikyuu! can be considered as one of my favorites so far...

"BOKE! HINATA BOKE!"

All I can remember was re-reading the manga while walking through the school's courtyard with my friends...

"Pfft-! Looks like the chibi has finally killed someone because of his mistake."

"Tsukki!"

And then...

"Oi, Hinata! Stop shaking the poor girl! Oh, my goodness! Are you alright?"

"Wah! Hinata! How dare you hurt a lady?!"

"Yeah! Such a poor lady was hit by such a powerful spike! Her beauty might get damaged!"

"Shut up Nishinoya, Tanaka!"

I was hit by a spike of a freaking volleyball. Wtf.

"Ugh... Where am I?"

"Pfft- she can't even remember where she is."

"Stop it, Tsukishima!"

"Oi! You brats what are you doin' lingering outside the gym! Hurry up and- wait a minute... Akemi? What the hell happened?!"

"Ah! Coach!"

The moment I awoken... I was not in my world anymore but was surrounded by a very familiar team of crows...

"W-what the?"

"Akemi! Are you alright?! Do I need to call an ambulance?! Ohmyghad. Grandpa is going to kill me."

"Ukai... Keishin...?"

Did I just isekaid myself after being KO'ed by a freaking volleyball?

WHAT THE ACTUAL FU-?!