CHAPTER 6

I WAS ISEKAID TO THE WORLD OF HAIKYUU!

CHAPTER 6

The sound of the bell resounded once again all over the school signaling the end of classes. Akemi calmly fixed her things and looked completely composed, but, if you look closely and observed her, one can see the slight trembling of her hands as she put her books one by one inside her book bag. Waiting for her classmates to leave the room until she's the only one left, she lets out a sigh before slapping both of her cheeks as a giant grin appeared on her lips and her eyes glistens with excitement.

"It's time! It's finally time!" she mutters to herself as she squeals in happiness, swinging her head from left to right. She abruptly stood up from her desk, picked up her bag and rushed out of the classroom, not before fixing her desk and chair of course.

She walked briskly towards the familiar path leading to that specific gym that she was trying so hard not to visit the whole day. When the gym was in sight she suddenly froze in her spot as thoughts appeared on her mind.

What will be their reaction when they see her? Will they accept her? After being scared by her on their unofficial first meeting a few days ago by her natural scary face will they be willing to accept her presence? And she even scared that poor tangerine! Oh no! Will they be willing to be friends with her? Will they be willing to accept her as their temporary manager? If they aren't willing then... how will she be able to achieve her dream?! Welp, she thought as her shoulders slumped over as a gloomy aura surrounded her, there goes her dream of befriending them.

"Oi. You didn't even get to interact with them yet and you already have such a gloomy aura surrounding you?" A voice appeared behind her as she felt the familiar presence of her dear cousin.

She turned around as her gloomy eyes paired with her blank expression made eye contact with the young man in a red track suit. "Keishin-nii... What if they don't want to interact with me? What if they don't want to be friends with me because I'm so scary? What if they don't like my personality? What if-" she was cut off when Keishin flicked her forehead making her yelp in pain and surprise. "What the- hey! That hurts ya know?!"

Keishin ignores her glare as he puts a hand on his waist and squints his eyes on her figure. "Stop with all that 'what if' of yours. It's annoying. And you haven't even met them yet, well, officially since ya know about that day, but! I assure you they aren't how you imagine them to be. Even if I only know them for a few days, I know they're good kids. And I can testify that based on their personalities, there are many kids worse than you."

"Hey! I'm not that bad!" Akemi paused as she thought over what he had said and went through the original Akemi's memories before slumping in defeat. "I just have a scary face and have trouble interacting with people so what can I do when they misunderstand what I truly mean?" Sad Akemi noises.

"But you communicate quite well with the people you play with online."

"Well, that's because I can't see their faces and I don't know who they really are!" Except one. Akemi groans out but she will leave out the last thing she was about to say.

"You got a point." Keishin nods his head before putting a hand on her shoulder. "Kid, don't worry. I already told them that they will be having a temporary manager for the time being until the end of the training camp. And there's also Shimizu. I'm sure the both of you will get along quite well. Now come on, we're gonna waste a lot of time here if I allow you to keep yourself pasted on that spot."

He led her towards the closed gym doors and on the other side, she can clearly hear the squeaking of the boys' shoes and the sound of the ball smacking the floor. Akemi can't help but feel her soul tremble slightly in excitement at the eagerness of meeting the murder of crows that she longs to meet since the day she stumbled upon their manga while surfing through the internet.