♪→Best Family←

Hello! I am back with some more stories

Tw: Swearing

This will be more of a IRL minecraft, so hope you enjoy.

±±±……………………………………….…………………±±±

It was a normal day for the Bee-boo Family, Micheal being cute, Ranboo being a good parent, and tubbo sitting and watching them while also playing with Micheal.

Meanwhile, Tommy's is mad that Tubbo left him for some Enderboy. He wondered what the fuck where they even doing.

So Tommy walked over there to the door and knocked, just now he decided he didn't want to be over here anymore but it was to late.

|-  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  -- -- -|

"Hey Tubbo, did you hear that? I think someone is outside?"

"Yeah, I'll go check"

The two where confused, who would show up at Snowchesterer with no reason?

As Tubbo walked to the door, he opened it. When he realized who was at the door he immediately hugged him.

"Tommy!" Tubbo said, almost screaming it, as Tommy surprisingly hugging back.

"Hey Tubbo, it hasn't even been that long"

"That long, What do you mean!? You where gone for like 6 months!"

"Felt like 3"

-  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  -- -- -

As the two where down stairs, Ranboo was confused, as he was covering Micheal ears so he wouldn't hear the yelling.

""Hey Micheal, Papa has to go for a second. I'll be right back okay" Ranboo said, as Michael smiled, and ran over to his chicken.

Ranboo smiled, as he went over to the door where tubbo was. When he got to the door, he stopped in his tracks.

"Tommy!?" He said confused.

"Oh, hey Ranboo..." Tommy said looking up at him, as he let go of Tubbo, he didn't want to be mean but he did not like Ranboo.

He didn't think he was a bad person at all, but he didn't like him. He felt like he had stolen Tubbo from him, but he knew he was overreacting.

Just then, Tubbo's eyes had lit up. He had a perfect idea. He figured that since Tommy has no place to stay, as Philza isn't going to let him stay with him, and neither was Techno.

And to add to that idea, he might even ADOPT him, but the downside is that Tommy being as stubborn as he is was not going to accept.

But Tubbo didn't care, he grabbed Tommy and pushed him inside, and told him to wait right here.

He went up to Ranboo and said to come on. Ranboo followed him, as they soon went to another room.

Tubbo closed the door, and started rambling out stuff. Ranboo confused, had to tell him to slow down.

Tubbo said sorry and went back to talking.

"So, I have a idea! How about we let Tommy stay here and we can adopt him later!" Tubbo said, hoping Ranboo would agree.

"I- what? We can let him stay here, but what if he says no?" Ranboo asks, Confused.

"Don't worry, I'll make him!" Tubbo says with a smile on his face.

Ranboo sighs and gives a quick ok, and they leave the room. They go back to where Tommy was and see him leaning on the wall.

"Tommy Good News" Tubbo says to him.

"Hm?" Tommy replied.

"Ok, so me and Ranboo think you can stay here with us, since you really have nowhere to go" Tubbo said to him not caring if he said yes or no.

"What no!? I don't need your help!"

"You sure? I mean we got a extra room if you do so, your choice" Tubbo said knowing eventually he will yes.

"Tommy grumbled, then said something under his breath. He then finally replied, after what felt like a hour.

"Fine." He said, as he kept grumbling.

"Good!" Tubbo said, he grabbed Tommy and took him to the spare room they had.

Tubbo told him where all the stuff was and what he could do. Tommy mumbled a thank you and went to his room.

-----------------------3 days Later-----------------------

Tubbo and Ranboo have finally decided to show Tommy, Micheal.

They figured that they should show him, and they where pretty sure Tommy wouldn't hurt Micheal anyways.

"Tommy! Come over here!"

Tommy hears as he is woken up from Tubbo yelling. He groaned and didn't even get up, he just ignored him.

Just then he heard Tubbo steam again, but not loud enough to wake up Micheal.
Tommy then sighed and got up to go see what the hell he wanted.

"What do you want?" He said, walking over to where Tubbo is standing in the kitchen eating some Pop Tarts.

"Finally, I have to show you something"
Tubbo then replies. He goes over to a ladder and tells Tommy to follow him.

Tommy followes him and goes over to the ladder. Tubbo then climbs up the ladder and opens a latch, and goes to a another room. Tommy then confused goes up the ladder with him.

Tommy goes up the ladder and see's Ranboo and Tubbo, but there standing next to a... Zombie Pigling. A Baby Zombie Pigling in fact.

He stades there in shock and doesn't do anything. Tubbo then explains why and how.

"So, you two are married?" Tommy asked, his nose shrunched up.

"Yep," Tubbo says, "where married".

-----------------------Year Later-----------------------

Tubbo was rambling to Ranboo about how he has nukes, and how he was going to be a villain. Meanwhile, Ranboo and Tommy are sitting there confused.

Ranboo was telling Tubbo why does he even have nukes in the first place, and Tommy is just cussing and not listening.

Tubbo then sighs and just leaves. He goes then goes to his house. He goes to his room and see's a note on the floor.

'A note' he thinks, confused. He looks at it and see's that someone wrote something about Adopting...

'Wait Adopting, OMG Adopting!' He thinks, as he just remembered. He was supposed to adopt Tommy, he had just Remembered.

±±±……………………………………….…………………±±±

Part 2?
I need sleep but I decided why not stay up till like 3 AM and not even go to sleep after.

But hey good thing is, I don't go to school no more. I got out early. I told my mom I was sick and her being nice. Let me stay home and I didn't have to go to school today and tomorrow which is Field day, which honestly would probably suck.

But before you go look at this photo—