•🌺~Sister~🌺•

Im back-

So uh IRL Minecraft, this was when I first heard of MCYT and stuff.

I had wrote a story in my class and surprisingly it's not bad, so everything I wrote in here I based of the paper.

So what you see in here is what was in the paper. Enjoy!

Tw: Swearing, mentions of death

±±±...................................................................±±±

I watched as my enemy ran away from me, I smiled as they got further and further from me, almost tripping and falling over thin air.

"Hah, loser!" I laughed at them, I didn't even lay a finger on them before they had cowered in fear.

I'm not that scary, I mean being Dreams sister yeah you would be scared, but to look at me and run away, simply overreacting. But there are some cons, but most of the pros way out them.

As for example: 1. Dream won't take me to wars, and I know how fight since he taught me my whole life. 2. He worry's to much about me, but we are family. 3. He makes me stay with George alot, since George doesn't go to wars as much, but that means I have to stay with George the whole time.

But the pros, I get to train more so I can prove to him I can fight. When I do stay with George me and him usually build houses or go walk outside. Even though all those are really nice, I still think I should fight wars with my brother.

I mean I'm not even that young! But hey I get to train with Drista, but Drista is usually somewhere else.

- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -

★Five hours later★

"Finally, it took you so long" I say, as my brother got home after what it feels like eternity.

"Yeah, what took you so long" Drista says, coming up from behind me.

"It wasn't even that long, you both are impatient" Dream says to us, me and Drista just stare at him, as he takes his mask off and sets it aside.

"What? Stop staring at me" Dream says to us as he goes to the kitchen.

Drista sighs and leaves, probably going back to her room. I hear Sapnap and George complaining about something outside.

I look outside the window, before I hear the door almost break down.

"SAPNAP GET BACK HERE"

"NO, LEAVE ME ALONE"

"JUST GIVE IT BACK, YOUR ACTING CHILDISH"

I hear them two complain like little children, as they run through the door George chasing Sapnap around.

Sapnap screaches, George jumping on his back to get whatever the two where fighting about. I cover my ears, as two are just screaming and fighting.

I go back up to my room, and sit on my bed. I sit there after I while before I yawn, and start to slowly get more tired until I go to sleep.

±±±.................·The Dream·....................±±±

I sit in the grass, laughing and smiling as me, Sapnap, Dream, George, and Drista are all telling stories about each other.

Drista tells everyone that one time when I was younger, I hid from Dream, and he fell in the mud while trying to find me.

Everyone laughs, while Dream tries to make excuses before quiting.