Morning

It was dark. Ash was all around me, I could hardly see a thing. I stumbled around, blood on my head, almost tripping over debris on the floor.

"Hello?" I called out.
"Boris? Hello?" Still no response from anyone.
"Pyper!?" I heard. "Hey! I'm here!" A voice I recognised was calling to me close by.
It was Boris. I started heading towards him.
"Pyper!" I heard and I followed.
"Boris!" I cried out as I saw a figure in the smoke and ash. It was him. My Boris.
He saw me and ran to me. But before we could embrace each other, a loud bang was heard underneath, and the floor beneath me began to crack open.
"NO!" Boris cried out as I fell through into the darkness.

I screamed as I shocked myself awake, shaking and trembling in tears. Boris awoke next to me, in shock as well. It was very early in the morning.

"Hey hey, what is it?" He said with concern, holding me in his arms.
I couldn't stop shaking, nor could I stop crying.
I held onto his arms, gripping tightly as Boris caressed my hair.
"Shhh shh, is ok. Is ok. I'm here." He assured me.
"Such........horrid dreams. It felt so real. The darkness." I cried.
"Hush Moya Lyubov, is only nightmare, is not real. I'm here, and will not let you go" he held me and kissed my cheeks.

I felt safe in his arms. Like nothing could ever happen to me.
He kissed me once more and held me in his arms as we fell asleep again.

I woke up in Boris' arms, still a little shaken by the nightmare. I slowly got out of bed, moving his arms gently to the side as I slid out and stood up. He slept so sweetly, breathing lightly, hair over his face. This sudden sight made me forget the horror of the night. I couldn't resist but kneel beside him and caress his face. With a slight twitch, he opened his dark eyes and breathed in deeply, smiling as our eyes locked onto one another.

He reached out to my hand, pulling me back into his arms.
"I can't let you go, too warm you are" he said softly.
I smiled as I let him hold me.

"I'm so glad to have you Boris. You are everything to me" I said as I turned to face him.
He was my world, my home, my dearest love. He is everything.

"I must get up, time for breakfast" I smirked as I kissed him on his lips and got up again.
I headed to the kitchen to make him a special breakfast.
Boris stayed in bed until I shouted that it was ready. I turned to see him when he came out in just his trousers. Seeing him shirtless made me quiver in delight. His body was a wonder, a few scars from wounds of his past on his chest made me admire his physique more.
I tried to hide is but couldn't help but bite my lip as I looked at him.
"My my my, this just made my day" I smirked.
Boris smirked also, coming closer to me.
"I know you love it" he kissed me with passion.
I let out a slight moan.
"I made you breakfast, Love. We can....continue later" I twitched my eyebrows with a smirk.
"I am counting on it" Boris said with a kiss.

He sat down at the kitchen bench as I served him some breakfast with coffee. Bacon and eggs and baked beans on toast.
"A traditional Aussie Breakfast" I smiled.
Boris took a few bites, letting out a sound of delight.
"Mmmmm. Is good. Is Delicious." He took more bites, eating all of it in a matter of minutes.
"Well I can see you enjoyed that" I said as I slowly ate my breakfast.
"I did. Was very good. Thank you" he smiled.