Ch4: Godzilla vs Mothra Pt 2

Outside Themyscira...

The battle continued on between Godzilla and Mothra and it looked like Mothra was struggling.

Godzilla had her cornered and there was nowhere else that she could hide.

Her wings were showing through the forcefield and she felt like she was falling in.

Then, Mothra remembered her ultimate weapon besides regeneration.

Her stinger!

She knew that she had to use it because she was saving her poison powder for her ultimate battle against him.

But, she was going to ward him off for now.

Godzilla's spikes began to charge up, from the bottom to the top causing some light blue stuff to heat up in his mouth.

That light blue stuff was his atomic breath.

He was about to attack Mothra with it, which could obliterate her and also destroy the forcefield.

Mothra had to act and act quickly.

She then began to flap her wings which caused the ocean waves on the Themysciran side to move and ripple.

On the beach of Themyscira, there were a couple of Amazonians who were with Hippolyta and Diana, who was holding Moll and Lora.

They saw a couple of small waves approaching the shore.

"Brace yourselves, everyone!" Antiope said, seeing the waves coming over to them.

Diana cupped Moll and Lora and then braced for impact.

Soon, everyone was soaking wet.

After everyone felt the impact of the waves, everyone cheered for Mothra.

..................................................................................................................

Godzilla was just about to blast the moth monster with his atomic breath.

He looked into her eyes and roared, saying 'I'm sorry, Mothra for doing this to you. You were a great adversary.'

Mothra looked into Godzilla's eyes and chirped, saying 'I have no regrets but, I'm sorry. You deserve this!'

Godzilla was about to use his atomic breath when he felt something sharp in his shoulder.

It was Mothra's stinger.