*The Record Player Song*

"I've got a record player that was made in 2014
Died my hair blue, it came out a seasick sort of green
I like vintage dresses when they fall just below my knees
I pretend I scraped them climbing in the trees"

Two males swayed in the kitchen, soft music playing from the record player. The taller male held his other half close to him as he hummed to the music.

"Tubbo?" It was silent before a small hum of recognition was heard. "You okay? Usually you talk while we dance in the kitchen... Did something happen while you were streaming?"

"Nope, just tired." The small British boy mumbled into the chest of his beloved.

"How about we go lie down then? If you'd like we can bring the music up and play it there while you rest."

"Okay, my little medical issue..." Tubbo smiled as he dragged Ranboo up the small flight of steps.

Ranboo smiled at Tubbo. They always had such weird pet names. Instead of 'honey', 'darling', or 'love', they used 'my little medical issue' or 'my little nightmare'. There were many more as well, but those kind of stuck.

"Alright, lay down and I'll go grab the player from downstairs." Ranboo helped Tubbo lie down and kissed his hand before walking off. As Ranboo walked out, their house cat, Michael, walked in and jumped onto the bed, making both boys smile.

[A/N: Yes, Michael is a cat... Needed to add him somehow.]

"My son!" Tubbo yelled as Ranboo walked down the stairs.

When Ranboo got to the bottom, he grabbed the small record player and made his way back up. He entered the room and placed the record player onto the dresser and set it up so that the song was playing.

"Sometimes I think all I'm ever doing is, (trees)
Trying to convince myself I'm alive (trees) Sometimes I think all I'm ever doing is, (trees) Trying to convince myself I'm alive (trees)"

After the 6'6" male finished setting up the music, he laid down with his shorter partner and smiled. He started petting Michael as he rubbed between the two, purring pretty loudly. They both laughed lightly before slowly falling into a slumber they both desperately needed.

First one done! They're gonna be reaaalllllly short because motivation:none me:tired hotel?:trivago

Sleepy☁︎︎