• 1 •

Hey, sorry guys. But, I am re-editing the story because I didn't like how fast, and quick it was going including the getting kidnapped that fast. But, don't worry the story is still going the way before I did a huge amount of editing in the story.

Hope you enjoy the re-edited better than the original.

· T · S ·

Lucinda POV:

Lucinda POV:

beep!...beep!...beep!..

"Mmmm...No, 30 more minutes, please." I said in a sleepy tone. but, no...somebody whose a workaholic person loves to destroy my precious sleep time.

"Wake up, We're gonna be late! Make me be late today Lucy and i'll kill you, then you'll get more than 30 mins." She said grumpy. Not sounding so, happy at all. I groaned a little turning to the left side to where she was standing.

"oh.my.gosh! Star, suck your grandmother's cock." I said a little irritated not wanting to get up for work today. Well it isn't the first time anyways.

"I can't, your mother's in the way." She said giving a big smirk. I got up about to throw my pillow at her face. but, she ran out of the room and I'm now fully awake from good sleep now.

"God! Why did you give a crazy roommate." I said sighing with a small whine. I shook head, and got up from the bed and took a shower for work. Just so, she doesn't come back into the room, and murder me forreal this time.

"Ride it, we're all alone! Ride  it, just lose control!" She said yelling, and I just laughed at her singing. She has a great voice put she doesn't really want to put it to use at all, but I guess it's her choice.

[25 Minutes Later]

I finished taking a shower and got dressed for for work. I look at my phone, and it hit 7:35. Shit, were 20 mintues late already.

Outfit:

Shoes: