𝑆𝑙𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑦

Y/n POV:

I woke up in a hospital bed.. and?? I have know clue where I am??

See Draco the boy from the train walk over to me, and say

"Hey... I saw a boy tackle you. I assumed it was Astorias hot head boyfriend of hers. Anyways you almost died from loss of oxygen you also have a bruise on your stomach, you have permission to skip class for a few days.. oh any here is your stuff."

He says  handing me my book bag with my things in it.

"Why are you pitying me.?.."
I ask clearly concerned as he was a complete asshole in the train

"I dont know but. Your never mad. Y- nevermind cya" he says walking out the door  putting my hand back down

"Wait!" I shout. I look around and I don't see any nurses around so.. I-

"Yes?" He says looking em in the eyes.

I lean in and kiss him on the lips and he kisses me back surprisingly, it's so weird.
I've never felt this way about a guy before. And we just met, it felt right tho..

He climbs on top of me and unbuttons the shirt I woke up in and starts kissing my neck.
He stops for a second.

"Are you okay with this?" He says looking worried I would say no.

"Yea it's fine" I say weakly smiling at him while nodding.
He unclasps my bra with one hand while the other is holding my hands together and he unzips his pants and looks at me for consent again and I nodd and he takes my underwear off..
He was so gentle to me. I loved it
He entered me and I gasped
"Your so tight.." he says groaning

5 mins later~~

"That was amazing" I say out of breath..
"Yes it  was"  he says kissing me on the cheek before getting up..
"Where are you going??" I ask clearly sad
"I have classes to go to darling.." he says
"Please stay :(" I ask doing this emoji🥺

"Fine.. fine alright"

3 months later me and Draco became bestfriends as well as Blaise and pansy became mine too..