{15: Surprise proposal}

After Franklin's walk, Marinette take Franklin inside, she unhook him and he panted and go up to Marinette's leg, she rub his head and he licked her face too, she chuckled.

Tom: Hey honey.

Marinette: Hey

Sabine: We're just heading to the Grand hotel and get the stuff ready. Think you'll be okay by yourself?

Marinette: Yeah. I'll be okay.

Tom: Okay. If you feel like going to the dance, you can call one of your friends and they'll take you.

Marinette: Okay. (Like that'll ever happen.) Where's Mei?

Sabine: We dropped her off to Nadja. She'll watch her for a little while.

Marinette: Okay. I'm gonna go upstairs to my room.

Sabine: Okay. *Marinette go upstairs to her room and she looked at Alya's dress and she decided to finish it up for her and hand it to her when she and the others come over and get ready.*

At the Palace Des Vosges, everyone came and get everything ready, Alya handed the girls white and blue roses.

Nathaniel: Think she'll say yes?

Mylene: Hope so. They're so cute together.

Rose: They are, huh?

Alya: Okay, everything's all set up?

Max: Just about. *Luka put his guitar around his shoulder and he nodded once for yes.*

Alya: I'll get her. *She go to her house. Inside, Marinette feed Franklin a dog treat.*

Marinette: Good boy. *She pat his head. Tikki go up to Marinette.*

Tikki: It's a shame you're not going to the Winter Ball tonight.

Marinette: Eh, there'll be other dances. For now, I don't feel like going anywhere tonight, no matter who begs me to go out. *Soon, the door knocked.* What now? Hide. *Tikki hide in her purse and she go to the door, it was Alya.* Hey.

Alya: Hey, you left something at the park.

Marinette: I did? I don't think I did.

Alya: Of course you did. Come on. *She grabbed her hand.*

Marinette: Hey, wait! *The door was closed, Franklin was confused and he go to his dog bed and take a nap.* Hey slow down.

Alya: We're almost there. *She opened the gate door and they entered the park. They see everyone.*

Marinette: What's going on here? Why are you all here?

Rose: No reason.

Nino: Here. *He handed Marinette a white rose.*

Marinette: A rose?

Nino: It's not just a rose. Just follow them and you'll see what's up.

Marinette: Oh. Okay then? *She take Rose's blue rose and she keep going until she get to the end.* (Weird.) *She keep going until she hear guitar playing.* Hmm? *She keep going moving until she sees Luka.* (Luka? What's he doing here?) Luka?

* (Luka? What's he doing here?) Luka?