[Chapter 7 (Fun before War)]

[Mick Pov]

Mick: very well, let's go to my room.

As I get up from the throne as I was heading towards Sariel and Belial as they were getting up and heading towards me, as they wrapped arms around mine, making their breasts on me as well, I was directing the girls towards my master suite, when we have arrived at the door of my room, a maid opened the door and I let the girls go first before me.

Mick: alright, who want to...

Before I could even finish, Sariel lunged and kissed me right on the lips as I was shocked, before kissing back, I continued to kiss her as I was looking at Belial, who was looking jealous for Sariel, I moved and started kissing Belial as she seem to trying to dominant me while kissing me.

Belial: we forgot to mention, we angels and devils has some things in common, we like to be dominated when having sex.~

Sariel: unleash your aggressive lust on us, dominate the both of us into submission.~

DG(mind): I got the thing for you partner, Sexual Boost, Sex Drive and Domination Drive.

Mick(mind): Thanks DG, now, let's do this.~

As I pushed Belial back against the door as I was forcing my wat into her mouth as I could hear her submissive moans, I roughly grabbed her breasts and squeezed them, making her moan louder, and allowing me more access as I was stripping her armor away.

Sariel: come on milord, I want some more.~

As I looked towards Sariel as she had heart eyes as I grabbed her and pushed her against the door next to Belial, as I begin to push my tongue into her mouth as she seem to be enjoying this, me dominating her, as I pulled off her armor around her chest and shoulders, I pulled back between Sariel and Belial as I used both my hands and aggressively grabbed their breasts and squeezed them tightly, making them moan louder.

Belial: Lord Cluster, your beginning to pleasure me a little.~

Sariel: Me too, It's take more than this to make us submit to you.~

Mick: call me Lord Mick when we're alone and second, I won't hold back.~

As I moved my hand down their bodies as I reached their crotches as I then activated a ability called Sensitive Touch on both of my hands as I pushed against their crotches as they scream of lust as they begin to drool and tongue sticking out.

Belial(Blushing): W-What is this, why my crotch so wet all of a sudden?! Ahhh!~

Sariel(Blushing): My body feels on fire, what did you do?! Ahhh!~

Mick: I am using a ability called Sensitive Touch, I can make whatever person I touch become more Sensitive, rather it's 2 time Sensitive, 5times, but you two, my hands is 10X Sensitive to me.~

As I was rubbing their crotches as they were moaning and screaming for more as I could feel their panties were getting wet, as I pulled them both towards my bed as I pushed them onto it, I pulled off their clothing, leaving nothing but bare nude bodies.

Mick: You want me to dominate you more, than you'll be mine before morning.~

As I moved close to them, I pushed both of my fingers into their pussies as they moan in lust and desire for more, I goin back and forth with my fingers, with my Sensitive Touch ability still active, making them cum onto my hands as I continued for 5 minutes, before stopping and pulling out cock, with the two of them looking with lustful eyes.

Mick: Beg.~ Beg for your new lord cock~.

Belial: Lord Mick, please, allow me to taste your cock.~