Something Bad

I woke up the next day sweating from a dream I had. I looked over at kat still sleeping. I slowly got up and went into the kitchen seeing a note on the counter reading:

Goodmorning baby, Sam and I had to go film so it's just gonna be you and kat. I love you <3 see you later bubs

I smiled at the note. He was finally mine, I won. I started making some coffee for kat and I. As I sat down drinking coffee I made a plan for kat and I to do today since the boys would be gone most of the time. I texted Colby and turned the tv on.
Text:
Y/n: hey babyyy
Colby: goodmorning babe. How'd you sleep?
Y/n: good. I'm glad we're together now Colby..
Colby: me to y/n me to. Did you see my note?
Y/n: yea I did. Also where are you going for exploring just in case.
Colby: to this abanded building. I'll give you the addy. (Random addy)
Y/n: ok love u babes
Colby: love you to baby
End

I stopped texting Colby and put my phone away. I guess they were going to an abandoned building everytime they went somewhere to explore I got nervous, it kinda scared me. I stopped worrying and continued watching TV. "y/n?" Kat said rubbing her eyes. "Goodmorning sleepy head" I laughed with a smile. Kat smiled back and went to grab a cup of coffee. "Where's the boys?" She asked sitting next to me, "they went exploring. Colby told me where they were gonna be just in case" Kat nodded and drank her coffee. "So kat," I looked at her. "What do you wanna do today since the boys are gonna be gone all day?" She shrugged "I don't know. Also I have a serious question," Kat put her coffee down and looked at me. "Are we still yk... Dating?" She gave me a look. "I don't know... Bestfriends..? Who sometimes make out?" I looked down. "that would kinda make me feel better" She said letting a sigh of nervousness out. "Look I love you and all but" I looked at her hoping she wouldn't take this the wrong way. "I just don't wanna cheat on Colby" I rubbed my neck as she sighed again. "I know and I don't wanna cheat on Sam.." She replied. "Look, let's just go to the mall. Get our nails done and just relax the rest of the night. Besides, we deserve a day off" I said smiling. "Good idea. I'll go take a shower." Kat got up and went into our bedroom. "You know y/n," She said coming out of our bedroom. "I really liked kinda sharing a room with you," She smiled and went into the bathroom. I smiled slightly and got up to get ready. 25 minutes later kat comes in a beautiful outfit and outstanding makeup. "Omg kat you look so beautiful!" I said excitingly as I ran over to her and hugged her. "And so do you" She smiled and gave me a little kiss on the cheek. "Okay so to the mall?" She asked. "Yesss" I replied checking the time. It had been 1 pm, we both woke up a little later than usally. We walked out to my car and got in. "It's so nice out today," Kat smiled giving her positivity off. "It really is," I loved going places with Kat. She was my bestfriend. When we arrived we both ran in like kids, looking and wanting to touch everything. "Eee I love the mall!!" Kat screeched. We both ran in the same direction to the same stores. After the mall we walked back to the car with over 20 bags. "We got alot more stuff than I thought," Kat laughed nervously. "It's okay... We deserve it" I smiled putting my bags in the back of my car. Once we got into the car we drove home, and once we got home we brought everything inside just leaving it on our bedroom floor. Kat let a sigh out "oh my gosh we were shopping for 5 hours?!" We both plopped down onto the couch. "I'm gonna go get into some pajamas so I could be comfy," I said getting up and walking into my room as I locked the door behind me.

Colbys POV:

I tried getting out of the tight rope I was tied in. I looked over and saw sam unconscious still. "Sam... Sam answer me please," I said as I moved back and forth. "Sam please" I put my head back. "Why couldn't this be a normal day... I want to see my baby," I said as it brought tears to my eyes. "God fucking damnit." I said struggling to calm down.

Y/ns POV:

"Kat!" I kinda yelled from our bedroom. "Coming" Kat came in and saw I was wearing my new PJs. "Omggg girl you look so cuuute" Kat said giggling. I looked at my phone to see if Colby or Sam had texted me at all but nope, no text or call. "Kat... I'm started to get worried about the boys" I looked at her with worry in my eyes. "I'm sure their okay bby" She assured me. She grabbed my hand and walked to the couch. We both sat down and turned a movie on as we cuddled under a blanket. Kat laid her head on my shoulder and fell asleep, as for I fell asleep a little while later. After a few hours I was woken up to a bang outside of the apartment building, so I got up to check it out. "Ugh those stupid people again," I rolled my eyes and looked over at the time to see it was 1 am, and the boys still weren't home. "Kat.." I ran over to kat and shook her. "The boys still arnt home and it's 2..." I said with a shaky voice. "Am?" Kat said sitting up rubbing her sleepy eyes. "Yes." I paced around the room panicking. kat stood up and walked over to me placing her hands on my shoulders. "Calm down." She stared me in the eyes. "I need Colby back.. I haven't gotten a kiss from him at all.." I looked at her. "And I haven't from Sam" she said. I gave her a look and she gave it right back. "Can we..?" Kat asked. I crashed my lips onto hers and we made out for a good 10 minutes. I got up off her lap and smiled. "Okay, let's go find the boys" Kat said.