First Fight

Colby got off me and sat on the other side of me. "I missed you" Colby said looking at me. "I missed you more than ever," I said putting my face into his neck. "We should go shopping" I smiled and kat agreed. "Yeah we could" Colby said as Sam came home. "hey you guys I got some more water. Oh hey colby" Sam said placing the water down. "Wassup" Colby leaned back and I stood up. "We're gonna go shopping. All of us" I said as Kat stood up with me. "Sounds good" Sam and Colby both said. We all got ready and got into my car. I looked out the window as I zoned out. Watching us drive by all the buildings and views. Kat shook me a bit and ask if I was okay. I nodded and smiled at her as I looked back out my window enjoying life. I let Colby drive my car since he hasn't drove it at all. "So you guys movie night tonight?" Sam asked as he turned around in his seat. "Yessss" kat and I said in sync. Sam let a laugh out with colby. When we got to the mall we all wondered around. Kat and I went to our own stores as Sam and Colby went to their own stores. While I was walking this guy bumped into me. "Oh my I'm so sorry" I said looking at him. "Don't worry about it luv" He smiled. "Wait... Eric?!" I jumped up and gave him a huge hug. "How have you been?" He asked still hugging me. "Good" I replied. I knew things were gonna bad as soon as I saw Colby walking towards us. "So who's this?" He asked looking at kat. "This is my bestfriend kat" "hey" kat smiled. "Who tf are you?" Colby said walking over. Eric turned around, "an old friend you?" Eric politely said. "Her bf" Colby snarled. "Babe calm down" "no I don't want you talking to random guys" He said. "He's an old friend." I remarked. "No, fuck you Eric" Colby growled. "Oh, sorry.." "Colby calm down" Sam said trying to calm him down. "NO Y/N IS ALWAYS TALKING TO THESE GUYS THAT SHE "KNOWS" IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT. STOP BEING A FUCKING SLUT. IVE SEEN YOUR dms..." Colby froze and stopped talking. "Here" Eric handed me his number and ran off. "Colby." Kat said. I teared up "fine Colby fine, you don't want me talking to other guys? Than we're done" I never thought I'd hear myself saying that. "Get a fucking Uber." I stomped off as kat followed me. "That's fucked up Colby." Sam said. "Go away Sam" Sam ran and caught up with us. "Can we go home" I said starting to cry. "Yeah ofc babes" kat rubbed my back as we walked to the car. Sam got into the driver's seat and kat and I sat in the back. "Im sorry y/n" kat said with sorrow. I didn't say anything back, if I did they would be able to know I was crying. I slowly turned my head and looked at kat with tears running down my face. She let a little gasp out and quickly comforted me by having me lay my head on her. "That was messed up of him" Sam commented. When we got home I went right to my room and closed the door. Kat let a sigh out and sat on the couch. "I feel bad, and now Colby is coming back here?" Kat asked. "He's has no where else to stay" Sam replied. "Well im gonna go to sleep with y/n" Kat said. "Okay" Sam replied. Kat came into my room, "y/n.." Kat quietly said. "What" I sniffled. Kat sat beside me and just cuddled with me. "Your not a slut" She said as I burried my face into her chest. We both fell asleep under the covers, that is until colby came back. He slammed the front door and i jumped up in a panic. "Why do you have so much alcohol?" I heard sam say. "Bc i WANT TO" Colby slammed something else causing kat to wake up. "Hes drunk.." I said with a shakey voice. "He wont hurt you" kat whispered. "Fuck you sam" Colby said then there was a thump, a slam, then no noise at all. Kat and I ran out and seen sam on the ground. "Sam?! Are you alr?" Kat asked helping him up. "Yeah" sam said brushing his pants off. We all sat on the couch and talked until shea walked in. "Shea?" Sam asked. All she did was smirk and walk into the room colby was in. A few minutes later all we heard were moans. Was colby really have sex with shea? Just bc were done doesnt mean you go around having sex with different girls.. tears came down my face as i went back jnto my room locking the door. (TW *SELF HARM*) I looked and looked around my room for the blade i had. "Where is it" i said rummaging thru all my stuff until i found it. I pulled it out and started cutting my thighs and slightly on my wrists. "I cant do this anymore" I whispered under my breath crying. Kat knocked "y/n..? Can i come in?" She asked softly. I quickly hid the blade and unlocked the door. She looked at me. "I love you okay, your my best friend.. and i dont wanna see you hurt like this" She placed her hand on my thigh causing me to let an ow out. She looked at me, "what happened...." she said even though i had a feeling she knew. She gave me a sad look as teara formed in her eyes. She slowly moved the end of my shorts up and saw the cuts. "Y/n." She said trying not to cry. "Why would you" she asked sternly. "Thats the why i cope with things..." I said placing my head on her shoulder. "Please dont be mad" I said to her.