Part 18

(sorry for the heavy hitterish chapter and it literally wont let me ad my video istg i hate it but anyway yeah sorry. also i felt bad about not posting so uh yeah here ya go)

The doors didn't close. We are vulnerable. I hear a clicking noise. I look at Alby and he has the same realization. Grievers. They turn down our passage and start coming towards us. Everyone is running, it's chaos. So many people died, including Alby. Some of us walk out to see the Glade in ruins. I turn to Thomas.
Y/N: "Are you happy now? This was your plan. Right? I am so done here. I remember everything. I'm getting out of here."

~No ones POV~

Y/N was yelling at Thomas. Saying it was his fault. At that moment we hear a click and the doors finally start closing. Y/N takes off towards them.

Newt: "Y/N! NO"
She slides in. I fall to my knees at the shut doors with Y/N inside them. Just minutes later a scream is heard.
Gally: "What do you know Thomas?"
Thomas: "Nothing. She kept saying it's my fault. I'm not sure what she meant."
Newt: "I-I'm done here. We know what happens in there."
Gally: "She will make it"
-Next morning-
The doors open. Everyone is huddled around them. No Y/N.

~Y/N's POV~
I've done this without my memories I sure as hell can do it with them. I remembered a hole. A secret place to get out. I had to take my opportunity. I turn a corner and am head on with a greiver. I scream out of shock and take off. It follows me. I run to the plates (i forgot what there called omg). They start closing in the shut down sequence. I start weaving in and out of them. I quickly run through one and the griever is crushed in it, killing it. I pull its battery out.

"I can do this" I whisper to myself.

I take it to Section 7. I push on the hidden button revealing the hidden door. I look to the camera I can't see but know is there.

"Hey Paige, remember me? It's time I finish what I started."

I enter in the sequence I set all that time ago. The sequence I was forced to set all that time ago. Entering in that sequence brings back more memories. Being forced into the chair as Ava Paige shoves that awful brainwashing device onto my head. The needles, pushing into my brain. The tingling coolness, over taking me as I relax into submission. I come back to reality as the door opens into the dark hallway. It looks abandoned but I know better than to believe that. I push through the hallway, watching the cameras watch me. I reach a door. I go to kick it when it slides open. Waiting for me is Ava Paige right infront of me.

"Hello daughter"
—————————-