The Map lies?

3rd pov

3rd pov

The next day Y/n and Draco decided to do something else. While Ron, Hermione and Harry went to Hagrid's to hear about the hearing. Hermione told Harry and Ron what happened last night. They thought it was weird but decided to leave it as the truth will somehow come out.

Y/n and Draco were hanging out and went to check on Remus.

"Dad?"

"Y/n, Draco. Are you guys ok"

"Uh yea"

"Dad we need to tell you something. Something happened when i was leaving"

"What do you mean?"

"Well when i was leaving another werewolf attack me but i was saved be another Animagus. And we'll i was scratched on my stomach. Draco helped me but I thought you should know. Did you ever seen another Animagus or werewolf last time?"

"No i didn't" Remus lied he knew exactly who they were but he couldn't tell her not yet.

"Ok well we thought you should know. We are going to meet up with Harry, Ron and Hermione. Bye dad"

"Bye remus"

"Bye kiddos"

~~~~~ Time skipped ~~~~~

Remus was talking to 2 kids about the full moon

"You attacked y/n?"

"You know i didn't mean to ~~~~~ It just happens. Your lucky ~~~~~ was there I don't know what would have happened if I had..... You know" The person said

"I know you didn't mean to and thank you ~~~~~ for protecting y/n"

"Of course ~~~~~ She might not know that ~~~~~ but i do. How are you feeling?" The second person said

"A bit tired. We should all get rest" The 2 kids nodded and left.

~~~~~ Time skipped ~~~~~

Y/n and Draco meet up with Hermione, Ron and Harry

"So what happened?" Draco asked. The three where scared to say anything especially in front of y/n they all know how much she love magical creatures

"Buckbeak'a been sentenced to death" Y/n felt a lump in her throat

"W-what... No they- they can't do that. It was only a scratch they can't kill him he didn't do anything Clearwater didn't listen Hagrid warned us and he didn't listen they can't kill him for that they-" Draco hugged her "They can't kill buckbeak" she said she had tears in her eyes. Hippogriffs are her favorite she loved buckbeak she didn't want to believe they will kill him.

~~~~~ Time skipped ~~~~~

Later that night Harry was looking the map in his dorm. Then he heard Ron wake up