viii

Karl's lips tasted way too sweet to be real, smothered in citrus, lathered in bubblegum. Sapnap didn't mind drowning in that flavor, palms splayed to catch his weight behind him as Karl's silk-ridden mouth ran its course along his shaft. Fly of his black jeans down, jaw tilted towards the ceiling, pipes creaking in their system within the walls, Sapnap thought this fit the couple of boys just as well as getting his hair braided back at the flowering field.

Teeth drew blunt lines along all his nerves, gnawing just enough for him to get lightheaded pleasure from it. Sapnap let Karl draw whatever designs he wanted with his tastebuds, he kept his fingers wrapped up in the sheets as the flesh of his stomach rippled in tides of euphoria. Sapnap murmured compliments, his lips barely parting and his molars grinding against each other like his pelvis plunging closer to Karl's plush mouth.

It felt humid, with sweat making the edges of Sapnap's hair cling onto itself and Karl's wet throat sliding around his sensitive, leaking cock. Wrong, sinful, it was terrible in the way he was cheating. Sapnap was betraying his boyfriends. Though, Sapnap doubted he would've done it if their skin tasted like sugar, their throat gave him the world, their hair was cotton candy pink. Karl was a boy with everything Sapnap would've crafted from clay and plaster if he had the skills.

The boy groaned, his hips bucking with urgent instinct, trying to bury himself deep in the warmth echoing and reverberating around Karl's forcefully relaxed tonsils. Karl refused, slicking his lips off Sapnap's skin and wrapping both his hands around the throbbing length.

Sapnap whined but stayed still, remembering how Karl had kept small torments on the horizon. Before, about halfway through the ruthless grinding, the boy had got off, grabbed the nail polish bottle from the bathroom, settled back to sitting against a straining hard-on, and slid the color along all ten of Sapnap's fingernails. Waiting for them to dry had been the worst part, with Karl's fingers tousling his hair, sliding down his chest, touching him everywhere except where he wanted.

The boy, with the ink of a happy trail that acuminated from his groin, looked back from piercing the ceiling with his frost-ridden eyes. Gray and almost unbothered irises gazed back at him, Karl still laying on his stomach. Propped on his elbows between Sapnap's spread legs, his hands smothered the boy's length while leaving a throbbing tip exposed to cool air. Flicking his tongue to create whimsical outlines with leaking precum and the position so vulgar, coaxing, and lewd, Karl stroked strained noises of arousal and pleasure from Sapnap's voice.

After muscles quaked from Karl's touch, with his black-painted nails digging fiercely into his slit, clots of bitter sperm mottled Karl's face. Sapnap's vision snapped like a camera's flash before looking down at the honeyed boy with blown-wide pupils. Pink hair was rucked, gray eyes were innocent, breaths were hot. Fleet, black-tipped fingers still forced Sapnap through his vibrant, nerve-shocking orgasm; white claim rode and stuck along high cheekbones and worn, pink lips. Karl took one hand away, slowly gathering all the splatters across his face onto his thumb and suckling Sapnap's release off his fingerprint without having to think about it.

When Sapnap combed a hand through fairy floss locks, easing Karl from overstimulating his nerves, the boy melted away before diving back for a kiss. The taunts and torment seemed to end, everything moving faster than Sapnap could or wanted to comprehend.

Karl was on top of him again, thighs on either side of his waist and their shirts limp on the ground without ivory bones to hold them up. Karl had never put his ace bandages on, something he thanked his past decision making gratefully for. He wanted ecstasy, not some bland dialogue line of how villainous Rhett was. Moaning and grinding up against Karl in merciless frottage, Sapnap seemed ready to give it to him, too.

<><><>

Karl panted with a rugged rhythm, his eyes gazing at a recently unconscious Sapnap. The brawn, no matter what his own skill in making Karl's nerves bolt and spark, had passed out from the third orgasm- crying through dry euphoria with Karl's body not giving him a chance to breathe.

Getting the wind fucked out of him in a good way wasn't something that occured to Karl often, but he realized quickly that Sapnap had made it happen. Still constricted around Sapnap's shaft, Karl quickly plunged into his hand to reach the end of his pleasure. It felt like shame should be bearing all its weight upon him, but it never came. Karl was too blitzed in sin, too high on spreading his salty, slick precum to care.

Sapnap had some sort of cruel, unforgiving telepathy during whatever they'd just done. He could tell Karl wanted to drive their heaven, control it and warp it in the palm of his hand. Sapnap let him. Karl taunted with nail polish, teased with ridiculously slow grinds, but Sapnap never slammed him down and forced him in any direction. Karl rode that boy, who rutted and bucked like a predatory mammal driven mad, until a second layer of sperm found its way onto Karl's own lithe stomach and Sapnap's eyes fluttered up, back, and shut.

The taller boy's ribs still glinted against his nerve endings, remembering the way Sapnap's fingers had grazed them with tenderness that Karl refused to believe was fake. Cuts from Rhett, the ones he'd originally hid from the raven boy, seemed to spell to the back of his mind when Sapnap's fingerprints flit across them.

Standing and refusing to let how his knees shook, though only slightly from his revolting past experiences with Rhett, Karl preened a hand through his bubblegum hair. The thought of the two using a condom never graced across either of their minds, not that Karl minded. Feeling Sapnap's body slide against his was nothing he could find the energy to be ashamed about. Hickeys and bites proclaiming affection and deep-running love were scattered across Sapnap's chest and neck.

Karl grinned to himself as he stood there, reminded of the entire reason he'd tugged Sapnap's hair to force him to look up, the motive behind making that boy orgasm and writhe until he no longer could. Selfish, maybe, possibly selfish and once again impulsive to stake claims all over Sapnap's chest, mottled red around his nipples and aching amethyst around his clavicle.

Again, Karl couldn't find it in himself to care.

Maybe he wanted to start a fight between Sapnap and those ridiculously perfect boys in that photo, make a bond break, dissolve, and shatter so Karl was the lover Sapnap turned to. If those hickeys didn't start a fight worthy of a rift, Karl didn't know what would. Karl had no other ideas when it came to having that brawny buck of a boy to himself, always willing to have his hips pinned to the mattress and his inky hair weaved into braids. Hopefully, Sapnap let him work this idea, too.

meet me at twilightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara