One More Chance

Main Characters

Jessica Jung 

-- a Girls' Generation (SNSD) member who happens to be Donghae's Ex-Girlfriend. 

Donghae Lee

-- One of Super Junior member and Jessica's past lover. He was devastated after their break-up.  

Minor Characters

Yoona Im

Girls' Generation

Lee Seunggi and Kang HDong

             ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fact

( 110902 Jessica Ufo Post ) : We have dated for 2 years but I didn’t held on him tight. I know it’s my fault but its too late to get him back even though I wanted to get back to his arms again. Coz I’ve already hurt him too much.

( 110831 Donghae @ Strong Heart) I have a 2 year mutual understanding and dating relationship with a girl but as that happy & sweet 2 years past I didn’t expect that she decided to leave me because of the security of her successful career.. And by that time I really cried alot and I was so hurt but that was her decision so I let her go even if it hurts me alot.

              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2012 by   Taengoo1209  

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.          

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.