Chapter 2

“Looks like the Ice Princess is doing her special talent again, ZONING OUT” Kang Ho Dong joked. Her mind suddenly back at the studio again. The audience burst out laughing even she, herself laughs with her attitude. Thanks to her Ho Dong Oppa’s humor, she was back in her happy mood again. Well, she thought about bursting into tears earlier.

Jessica waved her hand “Sorry, I’m trying to think of any.”

“Ohhh~ so you’re thinking a while ago. I thought you’re sleeping in a live broadcast” Kang ho dong nailed it once again. He makes the studio brighter and livelier.

“Just kidding, Sica. Go on~” he smiled to her.

Jessica faced the audience and the camera. She started talking seriously.

“I think I had my biggest mistake in life two years ago …”

Everybody was listening to her. “Well, I dated a guy. I love him more than he can imagine. Those years being with him are the happiest days of my life…”

MC Lee Seunggi butted in “Sorry but can you identify who this guy is?”

“It’s confidential.” All she can say.

“Just initials.” He insisted.

“Ani~”

“Just tell us if he’s a celebrity or not.” MC Ho Dong said in a serious tone.

“Yes, he’s part of the industry …” She smiled.

“Is he belongs to your entertainment?” He asked once again.

Oppa!” Jessica squealed like a dolphin.

The MCs laughed in chorus “Ok, please go on …”

“Where are we? Ok. Well, you all know about the ‘No Dating Rule’ policy in our agency, right?”

They all nodded, including the audience and the staffs. 

“Unfortunately, they discover our relationship. They make us choose between our careers and our love.”

“So, you’re already giving us hints that he’s your label mate” MC Ho dong smiled meaningfully.

She twirls her hair nervously “You caught me already. Yes, He is.”

The whole studio once again laughed because of her.

Then, the Ice Princess continued “That time, I choose my career and let go of our relationship…”

“… Even if I still love him, I just can’t go back to him and fix everything because I know that I caused too much pain and misery to him.”

“… End of the story.” She finished, almost tearing up.

The MCs noticed her sudden change of mood so they shifted to other idols in the studio and asked the same question. After a matter of minutes, the studio was filled with laughter again. Jessica, on the other hand, faked a smile and go on.

Before that part ended, the MCs revealed whose story struck their hearts and Jessica’s name was suddenly called.

The audience applauds so as the idols and the MCs for her.

“Jessica ssi~ if it’s ok with you, would you give some message to that guy for our closing?” MC Seunggi asked.

“Ah, neh~” She responded awkwardly and faced the camera.

A slow music suddenly plays. All ears are set on her. 

“Hi there! It’s been two years already. I don’t know if you’re still counting …” Jessica tried to sound happy but sadness drawn into her eyes.

This time, she doesn’t want to lie anymore. She wanted to take this chance to at least explain herself to him.

“First of all, I want to say sorry for everything I’ve done to you. I know I’ve hurt you so bad that it almost makes your heart dying …Mianheyo~ ”

“… letting you go is the biggest mistake I’ve ever done in my life and As you can see, I’m regretting it now…” 

“You’re the person who melted my cold heart with your everlasting love. If I would be given a second chance, I wanted to hug you once again in my arms and wished we could be just like before…”

The audience was moved. They are silently crying by Jessica’s words. The idols, MCs so as staffs are amazed with her. She was not an idol, a SNSD member and an Ice Princess anymore but a simple girl who wanted another chance of love with that mysterious person.

“But that was impossible, right?” She smiled bitterly.

“I still love you and it will not change even a bit. Please do understand why I do those things two years ago. It’s for the sake of our groups …”

“I’m not forcing you to come back to me. Just promise me that you’ll make her happy because I love you both.” Jessica said sincerely, referring to Yoona.

Her tears finally let go after she said everything inside her heart “Goodbye, Oppa~

The audience made a standing ovation, hands keeps on clapping. They don’t expect this kind of statement from Jessica. Even though it’s kinda emotional, it made people love her more. The idols went to her and comfort her since she’s crying really hard.

The MCs ended the show immediately with also tears on their eyes.

 ~0o0~