Chapter 3

At the parking lot

Jessica was patiently waiting for their manager’s van. She was sipping a hot chocolate latte that MC Seunggi bought for her. He was such a good guy.

The Ice Princess was still bothered with her confession earlier. She’s sure the management will call her any minute now. Well, she doesn’t care about that anymore. The important is she already let go of everything she hid for two years.  She think that was enough already.

In the midst of her thought, someone taps her shoulder that she assumed is their Manager. Her eyes grew wider when she realized who it is.

“Y-Yoona?” and her dong-saeng smiled widely.

“Aren’t you supposed to be with --- ” She was cut off by a familiar guy standing behind her. It was no other than her one and only prince, Donghae.

“Donghae ssi” She said in surprise.

“You used to call me Hae Oppa so I prefer that” He responded.

“Whatever! Why are you both here?” She asked innocently.

“Well, we happened to watch your interview and we already know everything.” Yoona crossed her arms.

Jessica almost dropped the cup of chocolate latte. “You WHAT?”

The goddess face became serious “Yah! You should have told me about your feelings for him.”

Donghae was just listening to the both of them as Jessica sat on the bench. “I’m sorry. I cannot just admit it to you, knowing you are both dating.”

Yoona sat beside her and smile “I told you, it’s just a friendly date. We are just … you know trying if things will work out for us…”

He suddenly butted in “Until we saw your little confession at Strong Heart…”

Jessica covers her face with her palms. “Look, I’m really sorry. I’m not trying to ruin something here. I’m really happy that you fall for my Yoona” She said from the bottom of her heart.

The deer flashed a smile “But I love you more, Unnie. That’s why I’m asking your approval in the first place. I don’t want to hurt you.”

Her tears are crazily flowing once again “You’re not hurting me, Yoong. It’s really fine with me.”

“Looks not to me” Yoona and Donghae said in chorus. They looked at each other while smiling and made a high five out of the blue.

“Well, I leave the two of you for a talk.” The goddess stood up and punched his arm playfully

“Don’t make her cry! Arasso?”

Donghae nodded and they both stare to the leaving Yoona.

He sat beside her “I believe you owe me an explanation two years ago. I don’t want any lies anymore, just the truth young miss, so start talking.” 

“Well, where do you want me to start?” She asked nervously.

“Everything. From the point you decided to break up with me and the reasons…” He responded.

“Ummm. Ok.” Then, she tells the whole truth. The incident happened that recording day. She stated about the deal she made with Mr. Lee about the groups’ futures and other stuffs.

Donghae’s face softens as he listens to her. At least, he was now aware about her sacrifices just to make the both groups’ success possible.

“I’m sorry. I realized how monstrous I am. We should have got through this together.” He caressed her face.