⚃The Secret Of The Forest⚃

A familiar group of 3 walked the woods. At an ungodly hour they decided to depart, In order to finish the inspection of the magic barrier in the forest quickly.

It had only been 3 minutes and a certain someone was already getting impatient.

"Just how long are we going to follow Fundy's fox?" Sapnap Groaned still sleepy for he had to get up at 4am in the morning, to which earned a sigh from Technoblade

"Sapnap, we have literally been walking for 3 minutes...Its not that long" George Snapped back, he too was a little frisky because he still wanted to sleep.

"Easy for you to say you're not a fire mage that constantly has to fight the urge to burn wood, and the fact that I have to wake up early." Sapnap Stated

"What the hell does that even mean-"

As the two continued to bicker techno only gave small sighs as he whispered to himself...

"Dear god why did you put these two with me-" he dead panted as they continued their walk in the forest, Going deeper and deeper. Until they were surrounded by large trees, with thick leaves that made it hard to see the sky.

"This place gives me the creeps" George chirped in as he examined his surroundings

"Does this Fox even know where were going" Sapnap said as he looked around as well...

Techno looked back in their path, and he noticed that something changed a little

"Interesting..." he mumbles

"What do you mean...are we in trouble?" George asked a little scared

"Look at the path we walked...it changed a little." he pointed out. The two looked back at the path and indeed noticed the different look, some trees were a little different than before, the path looked lighter and odd. Many other little details seemed to have changed.

"An advance Trap spell....I didn't even sense the magic." George Stated, to which earned a nod from the two.

Magic sensing is something common yet also hard to master. A mage at their level can sense when high level magic or any high level spells have been performed around them. So they were quite impressed with Fundy’s Familiar spell that has the ability to sense the magic.

"There must be something good that's hidden here if this place is crawling with advance magic spells" Sapnap snickered

"Wow look who's now getting interested" George teased

"Hey George how come you can't sense magic here anyways...aren't you like a rare natural magic user?" Sapnap Questioned as they continued walking, following Fundy's Fox Familiar.

"Idiot only a true blooded witch can use natural magic in this forest...even a child knows that" George snickered at his best friend, the two have known each other practically since birth. Having been born in the same village, people envied them for their talent and skills. Not to mention Sapnap's parents being two of the 4 great mages of the country, and George being a rare natural magic user, people in their village 'loved' them because of their social status and ability.

"Ha ha funny, but I blame Punz because he still should have taught us more about these things" Sapnap reasoned, Punz being the in the 4 great mages, was chosen to sometimes teach things to the 5 boys. So he would often visit and teach them about basic rare spells from a 100 years ago or lost history that people had forgotten over the years.

"Speaking of Punz...I wonder if he was the one that put the traps here" Techno chirped in catching the two boy's attention

"Why would you think that..." Sapnap asked now curious of everything at this point