Chapter 1 - Entering the Darkness

Luz had been running. She didn't know for how long, but it had been a while. She needed to tell her squad about this.
    When Luz practically kicked the door open, Amity, Willow, and Gus were sitting on the couch. Luz had been lucky that Eda had gone out today, and made a smart move and left her in charge and not King, who was passed out in Amity's lap. She was subconsciously stroking him, while looking up at the racket Luz had caused.
   "Guys, I have great news!" Luz exclaimed.
  "What is it?" Willow muttered, looking half-asleep.
   "Huh?" Gus shot his head up, his pointed ears perking up a bit.
   "What body do we have to hide now?" Amity asked.
    "Wha- we don't have to hide a body?? I hope. Willow, did you kill anyone?"
   "No. Not yet." She said plainly.
    Everyone just looked at her. Except for King, who was still sleeping peacefully, somehow. He could sleep through the loudest disco party ever to occur.
   "What? I'm kidding!" She snickered.
   "Well, lucky for all of you, it has nothing to do with murder and hiding a body. Amity, do you remember when we went to go restore Willow's memories?"
   Amity's heartbeat sped up dramatically. "Uh, yeah! Totally!" She said, nervously laughing, her face going red.
   Is she always sick? Why is her face red? Luz thought, but she shrugged. "Ok, well, anyways, I figured out how to do it with-"
    Luz drumrolled on the armrest of the couch, hoping everyone's reactions weren't going to be as bad as she hoped.
    "Boscha!"
    Amity stopped stroking King and her eyes went wide, Willow started choking on some water she was drinking, and Gus didn't really give much of a reaction.
   "I'm sorry, but do you mind saying that again?" Willow asked.
    "We can go and look into Boscha's memories! Not that any of them need fixing, but like, you know. Just so we can understand her better or something."
   "Luz, why in Titan's name would you ever want to know her better, of all witches? What about Skara or someone like that?" Willow asked, setting down her water cup on the floor next to the couch.
   "Because I'm sure she's not as bad as everyone says she is! There's gotta be some good in there, like with Lilith! Everyone has good in them!" Luz said.
    Gus shrugged. "I doubt that, but whatever you say." He muttered.
    "So, I talked to Eda, and she said 'as long as you don't get anyone killed it's fine with me.' So how do we get into Boscha's mind exactly?" Luz asked.
   "I think she has to be asleep." Amity said. She gently lifted King off her lap and next to her in the corner of the couch. "So, I guess we just- invade her house like a bunch of creeps?" Amity said sarcastically.
   "Can we knock her out? I have a baseball bat in my room and I wanna know if it's hard enough to hit a baseball." Willow said enthusiastically.
   "Willow, no-" Gus said.
   "Fine." She muttered.
    "So, I guess we can do it when Eda's around?" Gus asked.
   And just like if the Titan had heard him, Eda came charging through the door, probably trying to avoid the bird tube that was the house.
   "What's going on here?" She said.
   "We were just- discussing about ya know, going into Boscha's head n' stuff. Normal things."
   "Ah. Well, I have her right here. Knocked out. You're welcome." She nodded over to Willow, who's face lit up at the words "knocked out."
   "W-why?!?!" Luz asked, half-shouting.
    "Because it's fun!" Eda said. She did indeed have a knocked-out Boscha with her. All her 3 eyes were closed and her hair was down, which no one had ever seen before. She was wearing a plain blue sweatshirt and torn jean shorts and white sneakers.
   "You really got the job done, Eda. Thanks." Willow said, almost in an awe-struck-like voice.
    "Pleasure's all mine. Now, are all of you going in? Because that's really risky." Eda said.
    "Well, King's obviously not going." Amity said, nodding over to the sleeping furball.
     "Other than that, everyone is going, yes."
     "If you insist. Here's that little bell thing I gave you two earlier. Have fun!" Eda handed Amity the same bell from when they went into Willow's memories.
   "Wait, bell from earlier? You mean from me? Was there a bell in my head?" Willow asked, looking slightly alarmed.
    Luz laughed. "No! Eda gave it to me so when I ring it, she knows to come get us out."
    Willow sighed a relief sigh. "Ok, good. Because I rarely ever think about bells."
     "Alright, just please be careful, and try not to mess anything up." Eda said, drawing the spell circle delicately, like it could shatter at any minute.

     Within seconds, all the party could see was darkness and emptiness.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! I don't know how many I'm going to do, but it definitely won't be too much or too little lol. My uploading schedule will be every other day! (Hopefully I'm able to stay on track lol.) Have a good day/night!