Chapter 2 - Doubt

Luz jerked awake, her eyes wide. She looked around, but all she could see was darkness.
   "Guys?" She shouted, trying to pinpoint the location of one of her friends.
   "Luz?" Someone said back, who's voice was unmistakably Amity's.
   "Where are you?" Luz responded, trying to feel around the black room she was in.
    Something tapped her shoulder, and Luz shot up and screamed.
   "Calm down! I'm right here!" Amity said, her eyes wide. Luz could barely make out the outline of her friend.
   "So am I," another voice said; that had to be Willow.
   "Wait, where's Gus?"
   "Right here," a weak voiced moaned.
   "You ok?" Willow asked, trying to see any outline of the witch.
    "Haha. No." Gus said, laying on the ard, cold floor.
   "Sucks to be you then. Have fun." Willow said sarcastically.
    Gus snickered and sat up, rubbing his head.
    All of a sudden, as if the lights were hidden from them, the room became clearly visible. It look the same as when Luz and Amity had gone into Willow's memories, except the trees looked different. There were far more branches that looped around the frames of the memories, and the bark was a grey-pale color that looked like it could fall to pieces at any moment.
   "Do you think Boscha has the same gatekeeper of the memories like Willow did?" Amity asked, facing Luz.
   "Hope not. If it is anything like Willow's, we're in huge trouble." Luz replied, shuddering.
   "Excuse me, gatekeeper of what? How come I'm hearing of all this just now?" Willow exclaimed, crossing her arms infront of her chest.
   Luz and Amity looked at each other for a second, and then Amity said, "we didn't think you would be comfortable. You know, being reminded of all of that."
    Willow scoffed. "You know I'm fine with anything. If I wasn't fine with something, I would advise you to run." She said plainly
   Gus's eyes widened and he shuffled on his feet. "Great to know." He muttered.
   All of a sudden, a green, flaming figure flew by. Luz was hit with a wave of heat.
   "Anyone else feel warm?" She asked nervously.
   "Yep." Willow said, her eyes widening.
   "Hide!" Amity shouted, running to the nearest tree and hiding behind it.
    "Amity, don't hide behind these kind of trees! They're-"
    "We don't have time for plant lessons, Willow, just hop in a memory!" Luz exclaimed, pushing Willow into the closest memory.
    Amity and Gus looked at each other for some sort of reassurance, but none was found. Amity sighed and took Gus's hand, jumping into the memory across from Luz and Willow's.
    The gatekeeper's green flames started to spread to the trees. However, the memories weren't effected. It grumbled something, but soon walked away.
     When the gatekeeper moved away, a new person woke up in the midst of burning trees and untouched memories.
    "What the hell is going on?" She said, her eyes widening. As she looked around, she felt her heart pick up. This is bad. She thought.
    The three-eyed girl didn't want to have to face her old memories, but she kind of had no choice. She really didn't feel like dying today.
   She ran to a middle-placed memory and ducked into it, hoping it wasn't as bad as the other people here were going to experience.

    Sorry this was kinda short! It's late (again) and I have an early day tomorrow so yea. Anyways next chapter will be about Luz and Willow! I put Amity and Gus together because I feel like they would be a great chaotic duo lol. Enjoy!

The Owl House episode 16.5 - Understanding BoschaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara