Chapter 7 - This is Different

Sorry for any mistakes! this one is long !!! and drama is about to occurr <3 thanks everyone for reading !!

.........................................................................................................................................................................

So today Is my second day of school and I still can’t believe yesterday happened! I just want to go back and relive it all!! As I walk to the front gate I receive a text from Bec

‘HEYYY GIRL!  Meet me at your locker ! I need to tell you something J xoxo

Haha I know what this is about! All this morning since I got up Bec has been texting me non stop about Michael ! its so adorable how she denies her feelings for the kid but im pretty sure there is something more there !!!

New text message, From Ashton Irwin : hahah that’s awesome im pretty sure Brisbane sounds like a cool place! Anyways I will see you in home room gotta go to my locker. Talk later xx

Yeah I was texting Ashton this morning of course! Hehe he wanted to know about why I moved to Sydney and everything, and without thinking I  told him. See what I am realizing now is that because Ashton doesn’t know I am a fan I have to act like a friend. So just imagine you meeting someone for the fist time and they are like why this? Why that? Wouldn’t you be like hey back off??? Im still thinking like a fan so if Ashton asks me a question im going to answer it! But I need to think like a normal person around him…. Cause someone will start to notice soon.

I head to my locker and there was Bec standing right infront of it

“BELLA!! Its been ages since ive seen you!”

“umm Bec you saw me like less than 12 hours ago” I said with confusion

Bec replied “Yeah but I have so much to tell you!!... and I have to admit something as well..”

What was she hiding from me? hopefully not something bad?

“Okay im just going to say it….. im… i…. pffft….. ahhh.. I . Like. Michael.”

OMG I NEW IT !!!! haha Ashton was right ! ohh thank god this is out in the open now!!

“FINALLY!” I said with a relief

“heyy… I no it just took me a while to realize it myself. I just didn’t want anyone to tell me who I like. So I wasn’t compelety sure when you and Ashton were hassling me” she then looked down to the ground. Wow Bec is more complex than I thought.

“anyways back to the point, im not sure whether Michael likes me back? Like we are really good friends but I don’t think he thinks of anything more? See ive had a couple of boyfriends in the past two years and Michael has always been that friend that I could always depend on… whenever I cried because a guy broke up with me or whenever I just need someone to talk to about everything,  he was always the one who I turned to… I think the reason why now i like him is because I have always known that he would care for me know matter what… and now my feelings are just building more and more and now I really like him. But I think he only wants to be friends.. he never did make a move or anything when I was single?” she then turn back to the ground looking at her feet.

Suddenly the bell rang

“lets finish this conversation later Bella thanks for listening so far it was good to get it off my chest”

Bec then grabbed my hand and we raced off to home room, however what we didn’t realize is that we were running really late

“Ladies it’s the second day of school and you have arrived late, this better stop after today or else detentions will be issued” said the teacher