Chapter 56 - Missing This

Chapter 56

awkward because it isn't letting me put in the multimedia. 

here is a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw5SvvSL2rQ

Or search into youtube "Far Away" By Nickelback

Play multimedia when I tell you to!!!

“So does it matter? You said it yourself we were over… so why are you here Ashton?” She said. And those words pained me even more ‘we were over’.

“Because Bella…. It was a mistake. Everything that happened since ive been back has been a mistake between me and you. We should have been together this whole time and not creating this tension and drama. Bella, the reason I broke up with you remember was because I didn’t want to hurt you anymore, I didn’t want to cause you anymore pain. And to think that us being apart brought all of this drama and madness into our lives makes me regret braking us up everyday. To see you hurt, to see you kissing Harry, to see you not being yourself…. Makes me regret my decision and now I no… it was the worst thing ive done in my life… Because ive been away from you, from the amazing Bella Hopkins.” I said exhaling, I just gave Bella everything I just put everything out there except for one thing.

“Bella Hopkins I still love you. Please come home with me to Sydney?”

PLAY MULTIMEDIA OVER AND OVER

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Bella’s POV

I stood there looking into Ashton’s eyes. His hand was still placed on my cheek and I swear my whole world just stoped. He told me he loved me. He said he regretted everything, and I swear my heart was pounding so hard right at the moment. He was breathing deeply and I continually just looked into his eyes. I didn’t know how to respond… I didn’t no if I could even move right now. I had a whole life set up for me here … and Ashton expects me to go back to Sydney with him like that… Argghh why is life so confusing..

“Asshton” I said with a croaky voice.  He looked at me concerned and moved his hand from my cheek and intertwined it with my hand.

“Ashton… I don’t know what to say…. Im so confused” I said holding my hand which was free on my forehead. I still couldn’t believe any of this”

“I know… sorry Bella for just putting this all on you.. umm i will go. I’lll give you some space. “ Ashton said looking into my eyes for one of the last time. He then let go of my hand and started walking towards the front door. He exited the building and I was standing there speechless. I didn’t…no I didn’t no what to do. The room was silent apart from the constant ringing coming for the phone.

“Bella? Bella What are you doing?” I heard someone say from behind me. I didn’t even know what I was doing. I stood there and thought about the amazing Ashton Irwin staring into my eyes. About how those were the same eyes which I fell inlove with 3 years ago. I started to smile remembering all the times I use to fan girl after Ashton. How whenever he even tweeted me it brought me joy. How when he inboxed me on facebook even  liked my photos and everything on facebook. Then it hit me, ive been inlove with this boy for so long, I don’t even no a life without him in it.