3

Tanjiro was skipping happily, Humming a random tune. He was holding some kind of mirror. It's surface sometimes reflecting the sunlight. The thing he's holding Is a portable mirror that can make and receive calls. It was Kokushibo-san's Idea to give It to Tanjiro so they could check on him. Tanjiro just has to touch the gem that Is on the middle part of the mirror and think of the person he wants to call or If he was the one who was receiving a call then he just needed to touch the gem and decide If he wants to accept or decline.

The one thing Tanjiro doesn't understand Is how can an object that has a reflective surface, type of glass and coated with some kind of metal and can also reflect almost anything can make or receive a call from someone from a long distance without physical contact.

Tanjiro tried to brush the thought away when he saw something from a distance. He ran towards It to check out what It Is. When he was near It he bent down and saw that It was a sleeping wolf pup. It has a unique achromatic fur reminding Tanjiro of the night sky but when It started stirring. It slowly opened Its eyes revealing one blind eye that has a scar across and the other a deep burgundy reminding Tanjiro of his soft crimson hair. It started getting up but It slowly backed down as It whimpered. Tanjiro noticed that It has a gash on Its left front leg and a few tiny scratches all over his body but It was barely noticeable. He slowly picked It up and carried It back to his home.

~•~

2 months passed and Tanjiro and his wolf pup became best friends. He decided to call his wolf friend Kiseki.

Kiseki was fully healed after a few weeks, Thanks to the help of Muzan and the moons joining In and now Tanjiro and Kiseki are exploring a forest.

Tanjiro could be seen holding a stick as he played with Kiseki.

They were having fun chasing each other when suddenly Kiseki stopped to a halt and so did Tanjiro. They picked up a scent. The scent of humans. They could smell 3 humans and all of them were In hiding. Their scent giving off fear, and a little bit of curiosity and courage. Slowly little Tanjiro tried to pick up Kiseki and raised his stick In defense as he slowly backed away but as he was doing that a boar's head popped out of the bushes causing Tanjiro to panic a bit and Kiseki to growl.

"Come fight me demon!" The boar well now a boy with a boar's head on said. It looks like the boar's head was too big for him. He started to find a weapon and picked up a log but no matter how hard he tries he can't pick It up. Tanjiro now a bit calmed down was confused why he chose a log instead of maybe a stick or a rock he can carry. Tanjiro was about to stop him since he might get hurt but then a boy with coal-black hair appeared from the bushes screaming. "Spider! There's a big spider on my face! Inosuke! Giyu!! Help!!" The boy screamed, oblivious to his surroundings as Inosuke decided to stop and picked up a small tree branch that has a lot of leaves covering It as he continuously smacks Zenitsu's face. 

Tanjiro looked worriedly towards Zenitsu but then he heard another rustle from another bush and heard a sigh. Out came another boy with hair the same as the still screaming boy. The only difference is their eyes.

"Umm... I'm not looking for a fight..?" Tanjiro said as all three heads were staring at him. Tanjiro shifted a bit as he looked uncomfortably at the ground. Zenitsu felt pity and a small ounce of courage as he decided to slowly approach Tanjiro "M-my name I-is Zenitsu" Zenitsu shakily said. Tanjiro was surprised, was he making a friend right now, well If he Is then he's not gonna let the opportunity pass. "I'm Tanjiro!" Tanjiro excitedly said as he held up a hand. A smile slowly formed In Zenitsu's face as he grabbed Tanjiro's hand and they both shook them. "I'm Inosuke! I also wanna be your rival!" Inosuke appeared behind zenitsu as he raised his fists to the sky. Tanjiro could only nod. Inosuke started to look around as he ran towards a direction. "This Is Gayu! He's also my rival!" Inosuke said proudly as he was holding the hand of the boy that has eyes that represents the color of the ocean. "It's Giyu.." Giyu said as Tanjiro held up a smile "Oh yeah! This Is Kiseki!"Tanjiro said as put him down on the ground. "He's so cute!!" Zenitsu awed as he tried to pet the pup but retracted as the pup growled.

The trio played and played with Tanjiro and Kiseki as the sky began to be colored orange and the sun began to slowly lower. They all sat on a small hill as they let the wind cool them down and while enjoying watching the sunset but suddenly Tanjiro's kimono started flashing. The trio panicked except for Tanjiro and Kiseki as Tanjiro took the Item and out came the portable mirror. As he held It out and pressed the gem. The mirror then showed the moons and Muzan trying to get In the mirror's view. "Tanjiro It's time to get home, It's starting to get dark" Kokushibo-san said "Be careful on your way back.." Mukago said softly. "I will! ^v^" "See you Tanjiro~" Doma said happily as one by one they all started saying their 'Byes', 'Be careful', 'See you' and lastly 'We won't wait for you and eat your favorite meal' Tanjiro was about to protest but the mirror now shows his face. Tanjiro quickly got up "I have to go now! See you guys tomorrow!" Tanjiro said as he ran towards his destination while waving his hands at them. They can't wait to start their little adventure again.