Too intense

Luther was pleading at Max's feet. Adam was taking off my shirt as I tried my best to sit tall. I didn't want him to know just how scared I was. He gently ran his fingers down my chest and gripped my crotch. "Who's idea was it, Link?"

I gasped as he squeezed. "Mine."

He squeezed harder. "Manners, Link."

I looked into his eyes. "It was my idea, sir."

A shout came from across the room. "Adam, please! I'm so weak to his eyes!"

Adam's voice was booming. "I'm living with three fucking idiots! Three goddamn morons without a brain in their heads!"

My hand slapped over my ears instinctively. "Stop!"

Adam snapped up and took his hands off me. His voice was soft again. "Okay."

Everyone was still, and I was finally able to catch my breath. "It's just, a little too intense."

Adam nods. "That's completely understandable. Thanks for speaking up. Would you like to continue, but in a different direction? Gentle, kind, lovey direction?"

"I would like that."

Luther and Max spoke words of agreement. And I felt safe. I took a deep breath, and Adams lips crashed into mine. His body pressed into mine and I sunk into the bed. He pulled away and studied my body for a second, his eyes slowly, methodically tracing every inch of me. He bit his lip. "I know what I want."

"What?"

He turned his head away from me. "Kitten! How would you feel about riding our princess here?"

Luther's lavender eyes had a spark of mischief run through them as he got off his knees and jumped on top of the bed. Adam backed off and grabbed Max, dragging him to watch.

Luther's face hovered over mine. "Ever done this before?"

"No, but I'm in good hands."

He gave me a swift kiss, scooted back, and started taking off my pants.