Time

"You look very cute Fern." He ruffles the boy's hair. Fern mumbles something. "Hm? What was that?" Andre asks. Fern blushes.

"Bun-Bunny. I wan to be call Bunny." His voice goes into that baby voice again. He doesn't hate it but he just wasn't expecting it. Andre understands.

"Ok Bunny" He laughs to himself, "What would you like to do?" Fern walks out of the bathroom and sits on the bed.

"I usually just run around with my sister or lay in the garden until the sun is at the highest point. Then I do my chores in the garden and help the fairies." He daydreams about his life back home.

Andre checks his phone. Well it's 3:00 pm, wow time flies by fast taking care of yous, so I should go show my face to my pack. They will wonder where I've been."

"3:00 pm? What does that mean?" Does Fern not know what time is? No. He knows about the sun cycle though the day. Maybe he just doesn't live with the time cycle.

"It's just how we tell the time. Like how yous tell the time by the sun, we tell it with numbers depending on where the sun is in the sky."

Fern makes an o shape with his mouth. They say their goodbyes and Andre disappears through the ceiling. Fern has the urge to use the restroom, he checks to make sure that the bathroom door is unlocked. It is! He does his duty, washes his hands with Andres body soap so it covers his scent more, and goes back to the room. He sits on the desk and looks at Andres things. There's stacks of paper, cups with pencils and pens in it, a frame with his parents and his brother, phone chargers, a computer and monitor, headphones and lotion.

His curiosity takes over and pumps some lotion in his hand. He spreads it all over his body. It smells a little bit like chocolate. To be honest, his bed also has a faint smell of chocolate too. He jumps on Andre's bed and rolls around. He lays on his belly and pushes his face into a pillow and giggles. He kicks his feet in the air and puts his hands spread out by his side. He moves his face to the side. He makes a pouty face then starts whining. Fern moves off the bed, strips, and runs the hot water. He steps into the warm water, checking it with his toes. He gets in to wash himself with Andre's soap. Fern starts moving around uncomfortably, the water splashing a bit. His long ears twitch, his tail sways from side to side by itself. Fern starts to heat up so he gets out, he dries himself off, puts one of Andre's shirts on with nothing else, and falls back on the bed.