chapter twenty

"if it doesnt work out, change the plan never the goal"

A/N chapter one of my Steve rogers book is out!! as well as the final chapter of the Peter Parker one <33

"Okay Tony you've said enough, leave them alone." Sam said.

Tony turned to him with a look of pure annoyance.

"Its not my fault they didnt think before not signing, so ill ask again, wheres Steve?"

Sam sighed, before reluctantly telling him.

~

Y/N slowly drifted off to sleep, Wanda stayed awake, what if someone came in to get Y/N while she was
sleeping? she couldn't let that happen, so she felt like she needed to stay awake.

as she sat there, she was lost in her thoughts, what would Pietro do if he was in this situation? she knew her brother would probably try making jokes to try and atleast get a smile on her face, she smiled softly imagining it, wishing him and y/n couldve met, and that made her smile turn down.

because he wasnt here.

he wasnt going to come back.

she wasnt ready to accept that.

she looked up, trying to keep her tears from falling down her face, she thought of anything to make her
feel better.

after living through a lifetime of loss and greif, she thought of ever life altering event and how she got through it.

her parents - Pietro helped her

Ultron - y/n helped her feel more welcome.

but what about this? there was nothing good to get through this.

everytime she got through something she was only given an even greater loss.

tears streamed down her face and trickled onto y/n's neck, as she blinked her eyes opened in confusion.

Wanda immediately felt awful- not wanting to wake y/n the one of few times she could actually take a chance to sleep.

"wanda? whats wrong?" she whispered softly.

"i just, im tired of trying," she whispered just as softly.

"What do you mean?"

"My parents, Pietro, what am i gonna loose next? you? i just, im so tired."

"I cant say understand that, or i know how that feels, i dont have a brother or parents, but I do know that i care about you, and i love you, you wouldn't ever loose me."

"I love you too."

their moment was short as they heard what sounded like fighing down the hall, and then Steve infront of them.

"Steve?" Wanda whispered, not believing he was even infront of them.

without a word he entered a code near there cells and the doors opened.

Sam ran over to Wanda and y/n unstrapping their straight jackets.

"wow feels nice to have arms again." y/n said.

Steve led the way out and into a helicopter where Bucky was waiting, and they were off.