Home Sweet Home

"ALAN!!! What happened? Why did I black out?" Robin was scared. Very scared.

"It is some time since I last stretched out in so many dimensions." Alan ignored her.

Suddenly Al-An blinked to the terminal and started typing with his machine arms.

* * *

Hours Later

"Robin, do you want to come with me? Beyond the phase gate could be anything. A world of Kharaa, a world full of hatred, anything." Alan warned.

"Oh, do you think that I would really give up this chance? To see where you came from." Robin answered.

"Okay. Complete anything important now, meet me on the other side." Alan ordered simply. Why do I need to obey? And yet there is a strong urge for Robin to obey this 4-meter-tall Architect. He is definitely manipulating, and impressing. No! She could MOST definitely not think about this.

Robin know there is nothing on this planet that will keep her here, so she simply walked through the teleportation system, and bumped into something really hard. She looked, and found out that she was laying face down in an Architect city, full of Quarantine reinforcement gun-like buildings that stood through the clouds. She found her GPS system working perfectly, and found it was odd. When she opened it, a large Aurora with the Cyclops Flame Icon on it crashed on a planet, and a line tracing 1200 lightyears to another planet called the Kepler 452B, Earth 2.0.

Alan was already talking to another Architect, as she was scanning through files.

Alan suddenly turned to her and said,"You are very valuable for research on Extraterrestrial life forms and the Kharaa Bacterium. Will you please return to Exoplanet 4546B to do more research?" It was very clear to Robin that the Architects will be happy about her saying yes.

Alan turned to a weird pinkish color and joked "Say yes, or I will dissect you." Robin laughed.

"Of course yes! Maybe we can even get my Auggie Bun back!" Robin said.

So here she is, back at her Habitat, or a Low Leveled Tundra Survival System, or LLTSS according to Alan. She fabricated another bed for Alan in her room, as it crumbles when Alan sits on it. Alan used one of the arms thingy floating around him to beam some Ion materials, and it was suddenly capable of charging Seaglides.

Robin is back at her home sweet home on this icy, terrifying planet.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author Note

Hi, I am going to publish a new chapter every now and then. Also, I am in China, so forgive me if I did not reply to messages immediately. I promise I will check it every time I am online. Thank you for reading my first Wattpad post, and you can put this on whatever cites you want. Just be sure to know that although I am good with it, the picture's author may not like it, and please cite the disclaimer page if you are using it. Anyways thank you for reading, and I will see you here next chapter!

P.S. I am a user on quotev, @SilverJet, and I made some fanfics.