A Brand New Experience

A Void Leviathan was charging at Alan. Sorry, puny little critter. Alan thought. But you are not having us for dinner today. He activated the force shield and the weak creature broke it's tooth on the green shield. Poor Robin is already screaming in terror and covered her eyes.

"Aww, come on! Nothing to be scared of!" Alan said. "This creature couldn't even hurt a fly!"

Robin slowly opened her eyes, as if she was expecting to be inside the fish's mouse, her bones being crumbled.

"If you are so scared, then go to the unused Quarantine reinforcement gun storage and find the energy masts there. Make yourself some digital arms!" Alan said. "Grab on to me."

Robin did it, and he teleported them to the gun.

* * *

A minute later

Alan watched in happiness as the blocks swirled around Robin's body, forming the shape of some arms around her.

"Well, this will be a lot different!" Robin said gladly. "This, will be a brand new experience."

"Use your arms, try typing in the terminal, try levitating your Seamoth out of the water!" Alan encouraged. "You can even try fabricating an electromagnetic rifle. I know you scanned that specimen."

A beam of green light shot out. And, a doomsday machine came out.

"No, not this!" Alan laughed. "The rifle!"

No. He should not laugh. At least not laugh at the joke a lower life form made. He was most definitely a higher life form than Robin. Robin would have been a peeper to him. Just a kind of valuable research subject. I hope there is more to her than this.  A voice in his mind said, betraying the presence of the "special" thoughts in his mind.

"We should go now. My sister left some Enzyme here in a cave, so maybe we should collect 'em" Robin said in a way that made him felt queasy.

"Sure." Alan replied simply.

Robin started blinking towards the cave. So small, yet so much cute, like her Auggie Bun she mentioned. Was he thinking about her equally? No, she is just a research subject to me, maybe a pet of our kind.

________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note, again.

So here I am, as I promised. Sorry if this chapter was shorter than the last one. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I think I may have more time tomorrow. I will leave a note the end of next chapter too! Please tell me in the comments below if you have any suggestions. This story will go on to around 20 chapters, and I may write another episode of this if you all want it. A big fat thank you again!