Kharaa

"Okay, we will go into this cave," Robin said. She did not want to waste time lingering around right outside the Spy Pengling research caves and doing totally nothing.

"Sure, should I blast a hole through the ice? It is too small even for you, so how can I go in?" Alan said.

"Well, of course, it will be very great for us! I can use my Spy Pengling though." Robin answered.

"Opening Fire in 3... 2... 1..." The computing system in Alan's arms warned, and there was a great "BOOM!", and ice rained upon them. That is definitely great! Robin thought.

* * *

"Wait, who's storage is this, Alan, how many of you stored their mind up?" Robin asked. 

"N... no... This was not one of our storages, I think." Alan staggered. Well, this is weird. He never staggered before.

"Lets check the data inside." Robin said. "It is probably something important."

She placed her PDA in the data downloader. "DOWNLOADING..." The Architect facility said.

When Robin took the PDA back down, there was a weird message on it named "Last Enzyme Storage". Robin knew immediately that this file must be related to the last location of Sam. She slowly opened the file.

"This is Sam. Whoever you are, send a voicemail to my sister Robin. I stored my other datas in a PDA. Co-ordinates attached. Please find it. The co-ordinates to the Enzyme is also attached. Sam out. Locations uploaded to PDA." The PDA said.

Alan's colors turned red for a moment, and turned blue. "I am sorry for you. But, maybe we should find the rest of her data. And, definitely the rest of the enzyme, since it will save much souls."

"Yes. Maybe I should for now ignore the feelings for  a moment, and start thinking about what we should do now. Worry about Sam later." Robin sighed. Alan always knew what was right for her, although they started up in different systems.

"Happy Valentines Day from Earth to 4546B!" The PDA interrupted her thoughts rudely. V-Alan-tines day. Robin know that she should not think about this, but the thoughts just keep ringing in her minds. And, plus Alan is the only one she can make friends with right now.

* * *

Robin started levitating the ice blocks and clearing the way so that she could get the last storage of enzyme. She was not ready for what she saw: An entire locker full of bottles of enzyme 42. Kharaa infected fish was seen frozen just below the ice. Maybe they are also in desperate need of the cure. Who knows.

On Mercury III: Distress signal sent. Requesting immediate aid with enzyme. 79 crew on board is infected with Kharaa.

"Playing Mercury III's distress signal: We need aid. 79 crews are infected, we suspect more frozen bacterium will be breaking out. Ice chambers are failing. SOS. SOS. Mayday! Mayday! Detecting hull breach." The radio back at Robin's home played.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi there, I have already planned out the whole story. Also, the confession, would be in the very late part of this story. If you really want to bring it earlier, I have a backup plan as well. So, thank you for your support! Alan's pov next chapter! YAY. Thank you again for reading!