1

It was Ted's first night on the night shift at Freddy Father's Pizzeria, and he was not looking forward to it at all.

Sadly his YouTube career had ended due to his channel being taken down due to multiple copyright chains, so he had to make money somehow.

He stepped foot into the office, taking taking deep breath. The place was old, rotten, and moldy. It honestly smelled a lot like expired cheese and corpses. Not to mention there was a literal rotting cupcake on his work desk, so that made the whole situation even better.

The tall man let out a slightly annoyed groan as he sat on the desk chair, leaning back and grabbing the small tablet that rested on his desk. He checked the time for a moment, it was 12:00. Just in time, that was when his shift was supposed to start.

Before he could start clicking through the buttons on the tablet he was started by the phone as it began to ring, he let out an annoyed groan as he answered the call, listening to the other person speak.

"Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry abo-"

Sadly the man on the other line didn't even get to finish, since Ted had grown so bored with his words already that he couldn't take it anymore. He huffed and grabbed his tablet once again, beginning to flip through the cameras.

All of the robots were on stage so he honestly didn't give a fuck on paying attention to them. But, weirdly enough, something else caught his eyes.

Near the stage there was an "employees only" room, and though the lighting in the room was awful, it was pretty obvious that the door was moving. Ted wasn't sure what was moving it, but it was definitely being moved by something.

After squinting his eyes for a while and trying to see, Ted finally gave up and sat the tablet down. Hell, if he was getting paid for this, he might as well do somewhat of a job, right? He slowly stood up and grabbed his flashlight, before stepping out of the office.

This would probably be something to regret, he would kind of remember his boss telling him never to leave the office until 6:00 at his interview, but what was the worst that could happen? It's not like the animatronics would start moving by themselves.

Whistling quietly he headed down the hallway, shining his light in front of him. When he arrived in the main area he immediately looked at the employees only room, only to see the door was still moving.

Strange. Ted was the only one there. Well, he was supposed to be, anyway. All of the animatronics were still on stage, too. So who- or what- the hell was moving the door?

"Hello?" He called out as his light was shining at the door. Nothing happened at first, but right before Ted thought about giving up, the door slammed shut, causing Ted to jump. "Holy- what the fuck.."

The noise of the slamming door echoed through the entire Pizzeria, sensing shivers down Ted's spine. He grew nervous as he stood there for a moment. Should he check what was in that room, or get the hell back to his office?

In all honesty, his entire job could be on the line here. And losing more money is the last thing he wanted. He took a deep breath and gripped onto his flashlight, ready to use it as a weapon if there was a situation where he needed to.

"Whoever is there.. show yourself! I'm armed!" Ted shouted, taking a few steps towards the employees only room. "I'm not kidding around!"

Silence. All there was, was silence. Ted grew nervous as he huffed and approached the door, taking a deep breath. "Maybe this job isn't worth $120 a week.." He muttered to himself, before pushing open the door and stepping inside of the room.

To his surprise, there was no one there. The room was mainly just filled with spare parts for the animatronics, like body parts, bolts and screws, and a few endo skeletons. Though the room seemed normal enough, it smelled awful, and there seemed to be a puddle of a dark liquid on the ground.

He slowly aimed his flashlight down looking at the puddle before holding in a gag, taking a few steps back. "What the actual FUCK." He whispered to himself.