Suddenly before the male could react anymore the power went out, causing Ted to jump.

He gripped tightly onto his flashlight and pointed it in every direction he could. "Yeah, definitely not worth $120.." He muttered softly.

It wasn't like he could leave the place right in the middle of his shift. He could, but if he told his friends about this, he would definitely get made fun of for the rest of his life. Plus, he wasn't going to leave without getting money for this shit show.

Even if he didn't get much, it was something. He needed the money. Desperately. He was low on rent, definitely about to get kicked out of his home if he didn't get cash soon.

The male gripped onto his flashlight and looked around the room a bit more. There, attached to the wall, he noticed a fuse box. "Worth a shot.." He said quietly. Slowly walking around the puddle of dark liquid, before opening the fuse box.

"Hmm.. maybe.. this one?" He asked himself, flipping one of the switches and watching as the lights powered back on. He smiled to himself and chuckled. "Haha! That's right! You fuckers can't kill the milk man!"

Turning to take his victorious exit, he looked back down at the puddle, and his fears and suspicions began creeping up on him. There was a puddle of red liquid, the color now more visible from the lights.

"Holy shit.." Ted said, almost in disbelief. He crouched down, sticking one of his fingers into the puddle. "Who the hell would just spill their kool-aid here and not mop it up?!" He let out a scoff. "Stupid kids."

Rolling his eyes, he looked down at the puddle once more. "What flavor is this anyway, Cherry?" He asked outloud, pulling back and licking the liquid off of his finger. At that very moment, realization hit.

"I don't remember kool-aid being fucking salty.." Ted muttered to himself, before standing up, crossing his arms.

Suddenly a voice behind the man laughed, causing him to freeze up. "You really are a dumbass, huh?"

Slowly turning around, Ted was met with a- strange man. Purple blood stained uniform. Purple hat. Purple hair. Purple.. skin?

Ted stood there in disbelief as the man smirked, chuckling and walking towards him. "You're also a dumbass for coming and working here, of all places. This place is cursed. Very cursed. You see, about maybe 40 years ago-"

"Dude, did you like, dye your skin purple?" Ted interrupted the purple man, a puzzled expression on his face.

The purple man stood there for a moment, before raising an eyebrow, staring at the other. ".. what?"

"Your skin. It's purple. Did you dye it or some shit?" He asked, before quickly holding his hands in front of him. "Not that I'm judging you- it's just a bit weird to see-"

"No I didn't fucking dye my skin! Now listen here." He cleared his throat. "I was on the night shift before you started your job. I've got a few tips for-"

Once again, the milk man himself decided to interrupt. "Bro, you worked here? At this shit hole? You get like $120, unless you're desperate I would say it's not worth a single penny."

The purple man let out an aggravated sigh, before grabbing a pocket knife. He shoved Ted against the wall, quickly flipping the knife open and pressing it against the mans neck. "Stop fucking interrupting me! I'll cut your fucking neck open and just get done with this already!"

A moment of hesitation hit Ted as he looked down at the knife, then back at the purple man, then back at the knife, then back at the purple man. ".. woah, kinky."

Purple guy, pausing in pure anger and frustration, simply released him and backed away. "What the actual fuck is wrong with you?"

"A lot of things, but at least I'm not a child murderer." He said with a chuckle.

Giving a small laugh, purple guy nodded and closed the knife. "Yeah, lmao, you got me there."

Ted laughed a bit before pausing. "Wait, what?"