Syren

A few days after the defeat of the Sapotis, Ladybug and Cat Noir met for a patrol. Cat Noir was visibly a little angry.

  - What's wrong kitty?

Cat Noir coldly looked at Ladybug, looked away and then answered.

  - If you don't want us to be together, just say it. Ever since I asked you back when we thought Glaciator and you've kept avoiding it ever since. It's fine if you say no, the only thing I ask is for you to be honest with me.
  - Of course I want to be together with you, you're such a good and supportive partner, you're always there by her side but I'm afraid that if Hakw Moth found out he would use it to hurt us, and I couldn't bear to see something bad happen to you.
  - But how could Hakw Moth find out? I'm sure we can make it work it's going to be you and me against the world.

Ladybug remains silent. She looked at Cat Noir who was giving her a sweet smile. She teared up before hugging her partner tightly.

  - Always...

Cat Noir returned the hug. They remained like this for a while before eventually Ladybug continued.

  - My answer is yes, yes I will be your girlfriend Cat Noir,no matter what happens we'll get through it together.

Right as Ladybug finished, screams could be heard on the streets. The duo, now a couple looked down and saw a couple of panthers had escaped the zoo.

  - Well, that's a CATastropie.
  -Let's try catch them.

Ladybug jumped down and caught one of the panthers with her yo-yo but it was running so fast that even the yo-yo couldn't stop it,so Ladybug was water skiing on asphalt.

  - AAAAH, I CAN'T STOP IT!
  - Hold on my lady.

Cat Noir jumped right on the panther and tried taking off the yo-yo but he got thrown off and bumped into a poster with Adrian's face.

  - What are you laughing at?

Eventually the panther reached a corner and turned, giving Ladybug the opportunity to detach the yo-yo from the running panther.

  - OK, time for a different approach.

A few minutes the panthers were caught in a van with the help of Rena Rouge's mirage.

  - Nice work. Pound...

Ladybug left with Rena Rouge without even fist bumping with Cat Noir.

  - Hey, where are you going?
  - Rena is about to detransform.
  - So you get to know who she is but I don't?

Rena Rouge's miraculous beeped.

  - We really have to go now.
  - Go ahead, I'll be right behind you.

Rena Rouge jumped down the roof leaving Ladybug and Cat Noir alone.

  - I know you feel excluded and trust me  I know how it feels. I will talk to him and if he agrees...
  - Who is "him"?
  - I... I don't have time right now but I'll tell you, I promise.

Ladybug left Cat Noir all alone on the roof. He left out a sad sight before leaving as well.

-We can do this again whenever you want, Lady...

Alya's phone rang.

-Oh! The movie!Bye !

Alya left waving goodbye. Ladybug detransformed as well and ran the opposite direction.

-Uh, if you want to get to that movie on time too, you better go the way Alya went.
-Sorry, Tikki; we'll just have to miss the trailers again.

Meanwhile at the swimming,Kim was playing a game with his friend, Ondine,truth be told though, Ondine didn't see Kim as just a friend. She admired his courage and charismatic style.