The Cherry Blossom heaven

Freddy was thinking how worse can camping can be. "Pip I can't stop thinking how worse camping can be. W-what if there's a tsunami?!" Said Freddy hugging Pip. Pip notice that Freddy is scare. "I know camping might seem super scary-" "Super duper scary!" Freddy interrupted Pip's words. "Don't worry! K.C. said we're having a leader to lead us and her name is Bella. And one more thing, there can't be a tsunami" Said Pip while belly sliding to the nursery. At the nursery, There's a baby bear that's fighting words with K.C. "I know nature better than you cause I'm 14 years old while you are only 2 years old!" Said K.C. "I'm better at nature and 2 years old didn't stop me from knowing nature!" Said the baby bear. Turn out, they've been fighting for 1 hour. 

Pip walked in the nursery, made K.C. forgot about the fight and come to her penguin friend. "Hi Pip! Where's Freddy? What bring you here? Camping? Ou don't be surprise when you find out that Bella was only a baby" Said K.C. while frowning. Pip is very surprise, he's worry about Freddy. What if Freddy doesn't want to go camping because this?  Pip thought to himself. Freddy walk in the nursery. "Hi Freddy!" Said K.C. "Hi K.C.! Aww.. Who's that little baby? So cute!" Said Freddy. "Meet Bella the amazing and adorable bear. I know you're so surprise, but even know I'm a baby, I know nature so much made me believe that I can lead your way" Said Bella. Pip and K.C. are so nervous. And.. "Hi Bella! Don't worry, I'm not that surprise. I believe you. By the way, My name is Freddy the flamingo. I'm 12 years old and I really love cheese" Said Freddy while hugging Bella.

"Are we.. Okay with this?" Ask K.C. while scratching her neck that doesn't itch. Pip and Freddy are looking at each other, than smile. After that, with a sure face, they say "Of course!" together. K.C. reply with a happy jump and run to the runway followed by her friends. "Is every one ready?" Ask Pip while hopping to Freddy's back. K.C.'s with the helicopter bag and Bella on the pocket. "Ready!" Said everybody. "Campers- GO!" Said all the campers while K.C. and Freddy take of. They fly and sing together. And without realizing it, they had arrived at the camp area. 

The first thing they do was set up their tents. "Done! The tents is set up" Said K.C. while wiping her sweat. Second, they make a camp fire. "We'll be so warm at the cozy night" Said Freddy while hugging his self. They all had a nice rest. Suddenly, when Bella was looking around, she saw a rainbow at the sky with a lot of falling cherry blossoms. "You guys! Look over there!" Said Bella while running to the rainbow. Pip, Freddy, and K.C. follow Bella. "Wow! I never seen anything like this before! So amazing! Look at the rainbow, and cherry blossoms!" Said Pip. "Freddy, Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Said K.C. with a sure face and showing a crackle bag.

"Yup!" Said Freddy while holding the other side of the crackle bag. Freddy and K.C. are having so much fun catching all the cherry blossoms. While Pip and Bella search the FlyPad more about cherry blossom. "Check this out, Bella! Cherry blossom also called "Sakura" and they're from japan" Said Pip while showing his FlyPad. "Over there, Freddy! Ready to catch them?" "Ready when you are K.C.!" "Then let's go!" K.C. and Freddy happily jump true all the cheery blossoms that's on the grown.

Suddenly there was a storm, and began to rain so big. "Come on Bella. Let's go to the tent!" Said Pip while holding Bella on his flipper. "K.C., Freddy, come on!" Said Bella. Bella and Pip are very surprise when seeing that, there's no Freddy and K.C.! "FREDDY?! K.C.?! Where are you guys!" shout Pip. "Oh no! They must have to much fun collecting all the cheery blossoms, they didn't realize they're going to the wrong direction!" Said Bella while panicking. "We gotta find them! Or not, who knows where can they be" Said Pip while opening his umbrella.

What can happen next? Can Bella and Pip find Freddy and K.C.? Where are them? Find out in the next part!