Locker room talk

JONNY POV
I see that Kane isn't doing his best and I want to talk to him about that. i glimpsed over at my curly, dirty-blonde haired buddy as he sits on the bench with his head in his hands obviously feeling ashamed of his playing. "What's wrong." I ask sort of in a whisper. Kaner looked up at me with puffy red eyes. It shattered my heart to see him like this. "I don- I can't f-focus." he struggled to let out. MY POOR BABY I JUST WANTED TO HUG HIM AND TELL HIM IT WAS OKAY AND I KNEW HE WAS LYING! I patted him on his shoulder pad and said "that's not the real reason, I know you, and you wouldn't cry over how you play." His sparkling eyes looked over at me, and he stood up, he walked over to Seabs who was staring daggers at him. That reminds me, Chelsea Dagger, we haven't heard any of that tonight.
Kane POV
I was lying to Jonny, he couldn't know the real reason. I love him and he doesn't notice. I walked to Seabs who was staring at me like there was no tomorrow. "What" I said voice cracking in the middle of it. "I should be the one asking you that." he said. "Youre hiding something" he also said. "Wh-how do know." I confusedly said. "I could see it in how you play." Seabs explained. I trusted Seabrook but I don't know if I could tell him I was in love with my best friend.
SEABS POV
"Tell me" I said. he looked up at me innocent and worried and said, "can I trust you." he asked a little shakey. "Ya" I responded. "I'm in love." he said and I nodded. "With Toews." he whispered. I was shocked. holy shit. He started to let tears fall. "Kaner I'm so happy you told me." I said smiling. "Y-your not m-mad o-or anyt-hing?" He said softly. "NO!! Of course I'm not mad! I ship it. Hm Kazer! Kaner+Toews=Kazer!!" I said still quietly so Sharpie or anyone near me couldnt hear. Kaner laughed. "Come on we gotta go play some hockey," i said. "I feel better since I told you." Kane says smiling. "Yeah try to play better this period." I laughed. "Hey you didn't play any better." He spits back. "Shut up" I say as I screw up his hair. Toews looks at him as he put on his helmet. I mean come on how can he not notice Kane loves him.