The Fourth ¢Ħ₳₽₸€ř

-----------------------------------------

(Well, ya know just read the chapter. It's not going to be that ฿₳ɖ.)

(Edit: I was able to figure out a picture I could do for this one because that was a problem I had before and making the pictures are always the hardest part of making this story better.)

-----------------------------------------

Garcello's pov

I am struggling with using the keys to open the apartment door... I don't want to leave Y/N on the stairs for too long because it must be really uncomfortable sitting like that.

When I successfully open the door I turn back to Y/N and pick him up in my arms again. When I had done that he took his arms around my neck holding on tight and yawned lightly making me chuckle.

"Are you tired already?... I guess it's understandable, you have been sleeping a lot." I said letting him know all of the things I was thinking about. I don't want to leave him out of my thoughts...

"Garr..." He said looking slightly worried. Why is he worried? Does something hurt?

"Yes, Y/N. What is it?" I reply trying not to look at him with pity or worry. I don't want him to be any more scared than he might be...

"Hhhhh...Hhhhhhwwww? Tiiiiiimmmm...eeee." He slowly says making me question myself if he might be tired or if it is just his voice.

"Are you worried about how long you have been in the hospital?" I said finally realizing that he has no idea how long it's been!

That is when I also remember that they never got to know what happened and neither did I. However, that thought left my head when I acknowledged the fact that he can barely talk at the moment. 

He nods at me and then something strange happens...

His eye turns completely red... Not just the irises or the eye color but his whole eye... I decide to rush him into the living room couch putting him there to try and wake him from whatever is happening!

He is saying weird words that I can't understand sounding almost like he is trying to scare me... Just as I put him on the couch his mumbling stopped and his hands grasp my neck making me try to hold his wrists fighting back!

As I feel the arms around my neck tighten I worry more for him. As I try to figure out just what the hell happened! 

"ŘŘŘŘŘɵɵɵɵɖĘĘĘĘĘĘĘĘĘĘĘĘ₨₨₨₨₱₴₴₴₴₷₷₷..........." He is making weird static noises and his fully red eyes turn into static ones making me cry...

I think I could barely hear a word but I'm not sure why he would say 'reders'... My tears finally fall down from my eyes smattering on Y/N's face. 

Instead of trying to make his arms move away I try scratching on his hands and pull my head away at the same time yet he isn't budging a single bit! His hands are getting even tighter making me feel myself almost fully collapse from the lack of blood flow...

It got to a point in which I had to shake him awake and I don't really want to because he might not like it... But I really can't keep myself awake anymore and I am scared of what might happen if I don't...

He finally closes his eyes and then opens them letting go of my neck and I can feel something running down my back causing me to check what it might be... I'm a bit scared- 

Its blood... I'm bleeding...

"Hmmm?" I hear the questioning male under me sounding kinda worried and scared at the same time... He seems to realize the problem and made a noise that sounded like whining...

He hugs me making me feel surpriced and my body accidentally jolted... I hug him back worried about how long I would be able to hold on to him like this. He stopped hugging hard and was just breathing really slowly.

I walk into his bedroom and lay him down so he could rest properly... I have been able to get some help from Colin who told me about the workplace being a bit hard on him... I wonder if that might be the reason...

While I was staying in the apartment building he told me that he could pay for the rent as well as the bills in the hospital. He had a conversation with me to change all the doors in the apartment so that I could carry him around everywhere without having problems with the doors. The front door locks itself while that one and the rest of them close after.

He is a kind man, he told me that he would hopefully be able to find out what happened... It has been a month though so I wasn't too sure about getting any answers until Y/N is able to speak...

I let him go so I can fix the wound he left on my neck from before... Also, just to make sure it wasn't too bad...

Walking into the room I almost immediately realize that I had some blood from my hand smothered on my cheek and my whole neck was bleeding slightly like he almost burned me... The neck has a blended color of reds, purples, and blues... (Image in the beginning)

I just stare into the mirror feeling like this could have gone better... I decide to tend to the wound before it becomes worse than it has to be...

Pulling the handle of the mirror there was a lot of different things like shaving cream, razor blades, bandaids, and other things that could tend to the body in many ways. Now that I think about it Y/N has gotten a bit of stubble after being in a coma for that long...

I realize now how long I have been standing here just staring at nothing at all so I just grab the roll of bandage and some alcohol-free wipes to clean the wound. 

Bending my head all the way down I put my neck right under the tap and put it on feeling the slightly cold water run over my neck making me shudder. I don't touch the wound while I'm rinsing it but I hope that there is nothing weird in there...

When I move out of the tap I wipe it softly and dab on it with the alcohol-free wipes causing me to wince slightly through closed teeth... It hurts a bit but it is fine as long as I don't die I mean. 

I chuckle a bit from the thought and I roll the bandaid around my neck picking up a pair of scissors on the shelf when I had enough bandage around my neck. Cutting it made it roll up slightly but I am able to correct the mistake and stuff the ending in a small opening.

I decide to put some sort of solution on tomorrow instead and just leave to check on Y/N for now... When I walk in he is sleeping really peacefully making me smile from the snoring sounds he made.

I bend down to his level hoping that he wouldn't notice me and I give him a small pat on his head hoping that he would wake up after this... Then his arms were pulled around my body making me jolt slightly from the surprise.

I tried to move but doing that only made him pull me in harder than he did before. I stood there for a moment only to realize that he wouldn't let go of me until he woke up tomorrow... I don't want this to be more awkward than it has to be and wake him up...

So instead of waking him up and tell him that he was doing something embarrassing and disturb his sleep, I move in with him on the bed hoping that it wouldn't be too small for the both of us...

----------------------------------------

(I just like doing these types of things, there won't be anything like that happening again I "promise".... lmao ¬‿¬)

(Edit: Anyways, this one makes more sense now but reading the next chapter may be weird unless I haven't edited it already since they originally slept on the couch... What kind of man would lay you down on a couch when you have a bed, lmao. Y/N deserves so much more...)

(Apparently, someone decided to edit this chapter partially before I published it... I'll let him have this one... Demon is gonna get what he deserves later...)

---(Until The Next Chapter!)---