You watch the ~animal meeting~

"Get up y/n!" 

"Sorry," you groan, rubbing the back of your head. You try and see what's going on but your eyes are all crusty and your vision is cloudy. The only way you can tell what's going on is the loud jeers and cheers from a crowd. 

"Welcome!" a familiar voice calls out to a crowd. 

Peppa.

Millions of screams of happiness and cheers of cheerfulness erupt from the crowd. There's a thunderous applause, causing your head to throb. What did they even do to you?? You attempt to move but pain bolts through your body. Your legs and stiff and you suddenly feel the fuzziness of pins and needles.

"Please, calm your cheers, for now," Peppa announces. The applauding stops and Peppa takes the stage. "My animals, we've gathered here today to hear the sad news of something. Before I tell you please stand and acknowledge those around you."

A light chatter takes over to room and you come to realise that you're sitting in a dark wing on the side of a mighty stage with thousands of seats in front of you. The chatter ceases as Peppa coughs lightly into the microphone. 

"Thank you, thank you," she says. "Now I would like to acknowledge those who stood before us and those who helped us get to where we are today. I'd like to acknowledge our win in the great war and all those who fought to protect us. A moment of silence please." 

You hold your own breath and listen to the silent hall. It's so quiet that you can hear everyone blinking around you. 

"Ahem."

The crowd moves and faces back to the front. 

"The sad news is that I've noticed a few humans who are watching a highschool, the one I unfortunately when to. I know what they're planning. A revolution. They want what we have. But we won't let them get it. I gave up two years of my life and devoted myself to finding out what they're planning. I found out the date of their attack. I know what and how they're going to do it. Please bear with me," Peppa declares. "Please raise my hand if you are or know someone in the  government. We need the higher ups knowing this so the army can fight back and we can win! The last hundred years or so has been great and I don't wanna give it up." Peppa opens up her arms, "We don't want to give this up." 

A thunderous applause roars through the theatre, along with cheering and whistles. Peppa nods her head and then I notice a gazelle dressed in red enter the stage. She's wearing the most shocking makeup and some Gucci jewellery. Surrounding her, was a white cape the colour of snow. 

"ITS THE QUEEN!!" 

"ITS THE QUEEN!!" 

"PRAISE QUEEN GARNET!!"

"Enough, enough, my royal subjects," Queen Garnet announces, causing the chatter and cheers to dissolve. "As you all know, my family was selected to rule over this world, and I feel quite honoured.... I mean after Queen Elizabeth the II met her end at age 208... I mean she was immortal so we had to kill her ourselves but she seemed pretty damn chill we were taking over her world. I would like to say how much I agree with Peppa. We need to take action to save this place, this country, this world. My fellow non-gender-specific animals, please take action with us."

Frowning intensely at all this, you try to stand before collapsing making a loud racket. All heads turn your way and soon the queen is standing at your feet. Her chonky body towers over you, causing you to tremble. 

"So Queen Elizabeth was immortal," is all you can mumble under your breath. The animal queen claps three times and two muscly bulls appear out of thin air and carry you onto the stage. The crowd of animals before you all gasp. You take a quick peek at everyone before biting your bottom lip. 

itai

"My royal subjects, this is y/n!" Peppa Pig announces to the crowd. "Y/n followed me from my old highschool and here y/n is to show us what good humans look like. This human being has figured out our plans and today we'll hear what y/n has to say about y/n joining us. Y/n would need to be our spy among with humans who were spying on the highschool. Now y/n, if you rejected this offer, les just say you'd be joining your mother very soon. Now what would your answer be?" 

You swallow the lump in your parched throat as you make eye contact with the bitchy looking pig. Peppa's eyebrows are on fleek causing her to look like this

 Peppa's eyebrows are on fleek causing her to look like this

sorry the editing is horrible lol. It's Erwin Smith cross Peppa Pig heeheeeeee

The psychotic pig locks her beady eyes on yours and all you can say in her gaze is, 

"Yes I'll be your spy."