Gum Gum fruit abilities

Gum Gum pistol. Luffy's signature attack; he stretches his arm back then throws a devastating punch. In other words, it is a standard straight punch, augmented with stretching. This attack can be used from short to long range. Luffy would typically increase the striking reach of fist by 'charging up' by means of first repeatedly swinging his un-stretched punching arm around before using the spinning force to both stretch his arm to its limits, and to maximize the hitting power. 

Gum Gum pistol shot gun it  Starts off as an ordinary Pistol attack, after which Luffy "twangs" his stretched arm, causing his fist to connect multiple times.

Gum Gum Rocket Luffy's main method of traveling long distances fast. He stretches out one of his arms or both and grabs a handhold, then retracts them, projecting himself high into the air at high speeds, over great distances, or even into an opponent. 

Gum Gum Bazooka Luffy stretches both his arms far back, and then hurls them forward, striking his opponent with both instantaneously with a double open palm strike with both hands, that frequently sends the recipient(s) flying off the other direction. This is usually used as a finishing move, he often prefers to do it at point-blank range, sometimes running up to his opponent as he's charging it.

Gum Gum Gum Gum Bazooka  A stronger version of Gomu Gomu no Bazooka, used to send flying heavy opponents. The attack is the same as Bazooka but with the difference that when Luffy stretches his arms back, he stretches them an extremely long distance. The distance of the stretched arms back is so long that it can cover from the Drum Castle to the villages of Drum Island. After the strike , unlike regular Bazooka, Luffy's arms end up crossed and the impact is such that he recoils a little.

Gum Gum Gattling Luffy uses his stretching ability to bring his fists forward repeatedly in a blurry, rapid barrage of strong punches that creates the illusion of him having multiple arms, 

Gum Gum Burst Luffy stretches one arm, far behind him while running, then snaps it back to deliver a short-distance, one-fisted powerful blow to an opponent.

Gum Gum Bow gun Taking hold of his opponent from behind, Luffy repeatedly twists his torso vertically around his hips before grasping them with his feet and then rapidly untwisting, creating a snapback that sends his opponent flying upwards. 

Gum Gum rifle Similar to the Gum Gum burst, but Luffy twists his arm around as he stretches it behind him and hits the opponent at close range, massively increasing the velocity of the punch as twisting the arm stretches the arm even further without having to draw it back any longer which also saves the amount of time the kick-back takes. 

Gum Gum Cannon Luffy builds up speed and momentum with a long series of quick punches similar to Gum Gum Gattling, stopping just short of the target(s) at first, and finishes with a single double-palm blow similar to Bazooka. A powerful technique that can pierce strong armor.

Gum Gum whip Luffy stretches his leg and kicks in a wide circle, striking multiple foes. 

Gjm Gum Hammer Luffy stretches out his arms while twisting them, and then takes hold of his opponent. He then untwists them, rapidly spinning his opponent, while bringing him crashing to the floor. 

Gum Gum sickle  Luffy grabs an object behind his opponent and pulls himself towards them. He then stretches out his other arm and clotheslines his opponent. 

Gum Gum spear Luffy holds his feet together (with the bottoms of each touching each other) and kicks with both simultaneously via his toes (giving off the image of an actual spearhead).

Gum Gum battle axe Luffy stretches one leg high into the air, then brings it crashing down via a high-gravity stomp on an opponent or structure, for massive damage, strong enough to destroy large buildings and ships in a single hit. Usually when Luffy executes this attack, after stretching out his leg, he brings his foot down immediately below him.

Gum Gum giant hammer Similar to Gum Gum hammer, but he performs it using the feet and legs instead of hands and arms while in mid-air. 

Gum Gum ballon : A technique where Luffy inflates himself rapidly through his mouth, further increasing his resistance to blunt attacks. With his inflated body, Luffy is capable of deflecting projectile attacks back at his attackers. 

Gum Gum bell While latched onto an enemy, Luffy stretches his neck backwards, then snaps it back for a devastating head butt to the opponent's face. 

Gum gum stamp Luffy stretches his leg out and hits his opponent with the bottom of his foot, leaving an imprint, or "stamp", of his sandal.

Gum gum stamp battering similar to gum gum stamp except he makes multiple strikes with his feet.

Gum gum buzzsaw Luffy grabs his opponent from afar with both arms and winds himself up like with a bow gun. He then kicks off from the ground and spins towards his opponent to deliver a powerful head butt

Gum gum storm Luffy first uses Gum gum  Balloon and twists his body around tightly, then blows the air out behind him while untwisting to fly in forward while spinning towards an opponent, where he delivers a constant barrage of powerful punches similar to Gum gum Gatling, with power greatly enhanced by the momentum of his launch.

Gum gum fire works Luffy jumps into the air and spins around rapidly. He then stretches and wraps himself in his own arms and legs like a rubber ball. When the rubber rebounds and the 'ball' is unwrapped he unleashes a flurry of punches and kicks of increased speed, that go in every direction due to his fists and feet bouncing back and forth. 

Gum gum octopus A technique in which Luffy makes his appendages go limp that they resemble the tentacles of an octopus. In the anime, he takes a deep breath which inflates his head to a large size and his limbs go limp when he exhales

Gum gum octopus fireworks Much like Gum gum fireworks  except, due to the previous move, Gum gum octopus  his limbs bounce off of walls without losing speed. Because his limbs are limp, Luffy cannot predict or control where they will go if they ricochet off of an object, much less the unlucky opponent(s).

Gum gum rain Luffy jumps into the air and performs a strong, rapid-fire punching attack while spinning. Similar to Gum gum storm , except without inflating himself beforehand, and he punches while descending like rain.

Okay thats all I'm gonna put for the abilities but izuku will be able
To use all of luffs gears and all three haki just a little FYI I'm taking a huge break writing mega deku so sorry