CHAPTER 9 : Sunset With Her

27th May : 2 PMPlace : At The Beach

27th May : 2 PM
Place : At The Beach

     Aradhana looks at him few times.He drives calmly while typing something on his phone.

She wonder where he going as it took so long, "Namma enge porom? Kadal tha pakkathule iruke.. " she asked him as she couldn't wait without knowing the place.

Aryan stays silent for awhile then turns to her side says " Namma vere kadal ku porom, indha area kidaiyathu so... " he looks at his watch and continues "might be 3 hours yedukum" ..

    "Ennathu 3 hours ah!?"...she looks at him with shock expression. He just nods while looking at the route. "Apo namma dhoorama poroma?Late aagume, Geetha vere theduvale"..she talks to herself.

   "Nee eppothum ipdi thana?"..he asked her. She turns to him with confused look.. "Ah?"...
"Ille intha maari thaniya peserathu,eppothum ipdi thana?..he looks at her.

"Aama thidirnu kadal ku porom nu solle vendiyathu, aprom naan pesenalum neenga pese mathinge, ipo naan en kitteye pesenalum kekaa vendiyathu..sshhey"..she turns to take nap.
He surprised she gets annoyed with him.

Few minutes passed, just silence fills the car, Aryan just focus on the road and thoughts "Enna ivalode kural le kekave ille, non-stop ah pesitu thane irupa.."..he turns to find Aradhana has fall asleep. He stopped the car at petrol station to buy few things for her. He took his wallet and slowly opens the door so she won't wake up.

Meanwhile, Aradhana starts to stir up from her nap. She woke up to find the car stopping at petrol station and Aryan is missing.

Within few seconds,she found Aryan inside the shop. "Ooh..enna vittutu avaru mattum snacks vangitu irukaru"..she made an upset face. She watched Aryan pays the money and comes out from the shop. "Ayyayo vararu vararu, naan avare prank panne poren,hhehe"..she says with mischievous look.

Aradhana acts like sleeping so she can scared the strictest and emotionless Aryan Kumar . She keeps wishing Aryan would fall into her prank.

But what happens next is beyond her expectation. Aryan enter the car with the things he buys just now. He keeps the things at behind seat and getting prepared to start the car.

While Aryan searching for car keys in his pocket, he saw Aradhana still sleeping, some of her hair falls on her forehead.
As Aryan saw this, he comes near to her face and looks at her closely.. "Disturb panna podhu" he thoughts while moves her hair.

On other side,the moment Aradhana wants to scares him, she felt his hand on her forehead. She can feel he moves some of her hair from her forehead so it won't disturb her sleep. She just stay there like statue as her mind stop function with his sudden act. 

"Nee thoongala nu enakku teriyum"..Aryan says as he notices her breathing becomes unstable due to his closeness.

Aradhana immediately opens her eyes as soon heard his voice. She saw Aryan controls his smiles at her. "Kedi fellow"..she says to Aryan.
"Yaare naan kedi fellow va? Pavam, mudi disturb pannum nu help panna,actually neethan kedi fellow yenn thoongara maari nadiche? "...he asks Aradhana back.
"Oru nimisham, naan ungala prank panne tha nadichen, so idhu en mele fault kidaiyathu prank mele tha fault"..she cover up with her unique reply.

Aryan burst into laughter when heard her replies, "Nee vere level ah irukiye"...he says and starts to drive.  Aradhana just looked at him as its not easy to make him laugh. Aryan can feel Aradhana staring at him for long.."Enna ma, yedhachum sollenum ah? " he asked her. "Ena puthusa "Ma" nu solli kupudraru,"...she thought silently. "Onnum ille ma"..she says to see his reaction but he just smirk and drive as normal.

Few minutes passed, they have reached the beach. Aradhana looks at the new surroundings which makes her more calm. With breezy wind mixed with warm feel. There few children playing with their family. Full of joyful voices around her. "Pudichiruka? " Aryan asks her. "Oh mai gawd, rombe pudichiruku" she gives a hard hi-five to him. He smiles fully to knew she liked it. "Vaa ange polam" he shows a place near the shore.

As they walks, she asks him "Aama..,neenga oru strict aane crime cop, yenn ivlo dhooram yenna inge kootitu vandhinge..i mean ungaluku inniki work illeya? "..his mind turned to dark mode as soon heard this. Aryan remember the reason why he stays beside her. He knows this is the only way to keep her under his supervision, to protect her from any danger that will happen soon.

"Hello?, AK sir ungala tha",..she waved her hands in front his face. He looks at her and says.. "Naan ipo work le tha iruken ma,"..he gives short reply. "Apo naan yedhuku,?"..she asks again.

He takes deep breath, thinking how to answer this talkative girl without looks weird. "Nee yenna follow panne so aadhan, nee yaarunu terinjika naan...."...he not even finish talk but Aradhana cut it "Ah puriyudhu,naan suspect maari apdi thane"?..she tells with smile.

Aryan feels relieve as she turned it to another way, "Apdinu sollu lam, but namma ipo friends, ok?"...Aryan tells her by giving  his hand to her. "Ennathu friends ah? Ahm okay,"..she agree by gives handshake to him.

Taking few steps to the shore, they sat on the sand and starts to admire the skies. "Radha ma, ange paaru yevlo azhaga irukunu.." ..he shows the changing shade of skies. She clapped her hands joyfully and took her phone to snap pictures of beautiful sunset.

"Aryaneyy inge paare, semme azhaga iruku " she shows her captured pictures to him.He nods and smiles to see much of happiness on her face.
"Adhu naale tha, naan unna inge kootitu vandhen"...he tells silently.

As she admiring the sunset,he started to admire a girl named "Aradhana" unknowingly...He knows,hereafter every sunset will remind him this girl.

To Be Continued....